Hello, first-time post

Starting in August 2009, we accept member request!
Please post your request here.

Moderators: Mr.Grim, fightfan, nichx, TheNobody, mr gene

Hello, first-time post

Postby agente45 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Hello all, new member, and glad to be here.

I’m having trouble formulating a story for my request in just 3 panels...

First, I’ll let you know the overriding “theme”...

My deal is this: I love “traditional” lowblows to the crotch in catfights as much as anyone (absolutely love them), but I’ve been dying to see something that isn’t really anywhere out there... you could call it a variation of the lowblow: kicks/knees/punches/blunt weapons (whatever your fancy) to strike up between a woman’s ass cheeks into the butt crack... not simply across the butt cheeks, which is too much like regular ho-hum spanking. So I'm hoping for some pics of girls kicking/kneeing/whatever other girls up between the ass cheeks.

I’m making an idea for a “story” as I go, so it won’t be a very good story really.. and I have some pictures to attempt to illustrate my points. However, I gave up on finding pics that sufficiently illustrate every panel to perfection, so at times I'll leave it to the illustrator to decide how to interpret my details. Oh, just thought of a detail: all the ladies here I'd like to have dark brown hair, please.

BOSS LADY [in red dress] arguing with her Employee [wearing light brown chords, slight bellbottoms, and white blouse]
1. Boss Lady in Tight Red Dress (hereon referred to as Red Lady) arguing with her employee
Boss Lady in Red Dress 01.jpg
Boss Lady in Red Dress 01.jpg (126.32 KiB) Viewed 3890 times

Please see the picture of the lady in the tight red dress. The lady in the super tight red dress has, for me, the world's most perfect ass ever. It seems to be Shakira-like, big and beefy but not overy huge. I'd LOVE to see a kick go right up between the cheeks, like being semi-engulfed between the cheeks... Please keep in mind it’s the only picture I’ve seen of this lady in red, so I only have the one picture of her, so I can’t use her in my other illustrative pics when describing the scenario for the story.

Ok. Maybe the story is basically this Lady in Red wants her employee to do more cleaning and angrily hands her a broom. This is done offscreen, as I don’t want to waste valuable panels on mere arguing.

First Panel: [See picture: “Boss Lady in Red 1 & 2] Maybe the first panel could be with the Lady in Red standing very similar to her actual Picture I provided, standing with her back facing her employee, saying “You’re such a pain in the ass...” and her employee says, “Oh yea?? How’s this for a pain in the ass???” and Red Dress Lady gets a BIG WINDMILL kick to the ass (as seen in my pathetic drawing where I've added a foot). I’d like the store clerk to be in light brown chords with slight bell-bottoms, and a white blouse [you’re free to determine how that looks... she’s basically white and ‘pretty’, with a nice ass. I mean as long as you draw an attracive white girl in the clothes described with a nice, slightly beefy ass, I’ll be happy I’m sure.] . She’s holding the broom at this point by the way. So in essense, it’s a pic of Boss Lady in Red Dress with a generous bum, receiving a BIG kick going right between her ass cheeks, like being partially ENGLUFED by the bum cheeks. Just nicely between the cheeks, if you draw it "inside" too much it will look weird and unnatural, I don’t know. Interpret that how you wish. And the boss lady could say, “Hey!! My bum!!!”
Boss Lady in Red Dress 02.jpg
Boss Lady in Red Dress 02.jpg (216.31 KiB) Viewed 3890 times

Second Panel: Now the clerk has the Boss Lady pressed up facing a wall, and the clerk really rams her knee/thigh area up into her ass crack again, saying something like “You know what? I’m HAPPY to be a pain in your ass!!”. The Boss Lady could maybe even be slightly lifted off the floor by the force of the knee... her ass perking up a little bit and feet slightly off the floor, toes pointing down since she's being driven up forecfully. The boss lady again says something, reacting to the blow, saying someting about how her ass crack hurts, or "get out of my ass, bitch" or something, etc. I’m very big on the verbal exchanges between the two, always having something to do with their asses...

Third Panel: Now the lady in red is on the floor, face near the floor, with her ass sticking in the air and legs spread slightly... Here, the clerk finally drives her point home, literally, by forcefully ramming the broom right into her little butthole with her ass in the air, saying, “take this job and shove it... in the ass!!” By this time, the clerk has a wicked, wild smile as she’s doing it! And the boss lady, looking more shocked and embarresed (as opposed to extreme pain, as I don't want that), maybe says “Augh!! You got me in the.. the... BUTTHOLE!!!”. She just can't believe her employee would nail her in such a personal area.. By the way, I don’t actually want it penetrating through the dress... it’s more just a forefully felt “ramming” in the asshole.. I don’t want any blood anywhere or anything. I mean I'd like her to go home a bit sore in the ass, but I don't want her requring hospitalization or anything.

I’d LOVE to see the third panel seen from 2 or 3 angles, as I can’t decide... that would have to be for another time I guess, if I were to give you some extra money... if I stay here too long trying to exactly describe everything, I’ll never leave this message, so for the third panel I’ll leave it to your imagination on how to interpret what I’m saying (especially since I can’t decide which angle I want to see it from).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay super attention to drawing jaw-droppingly lovely bum cheek and bum crack lines. Again, interpret that how you wish. Also, hopefully each blow is “action-looking”, like you can see those typical lines drawn in superhero comics to show the direction of where the foot came from, and showing “impact”, etc. If possible, I’d love to be able to see the facial reactions of the Boss Lady in each panel... mix of pain and also bewilderment at how she's being attacked.. she's not being too too seriously hurt in my mind.

If I had more panels, I’d love a long, back-and-forth fight, with lots of lowblows and ass attacks, but what can you do?

By the way, for no direct reason, I'm attaching also a pic of one you've already drawn, it's probably a kick to the crotch from behind, and it looks great, though in my mind, it looks like a great kick to the ass crack. I'm not saying you have to follow that picture, I'm just putting it in to give you folks an idea of what I'm thinking of. Cheers all!
agente45

Re: Hello, first-time post

Postby agente45 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Yea, the pic I wanted to post at the end didn't work... the post became too big, so I'll send it here. Like I said in the previous message, it's probably a regular kick to the groin from behind, but I like to think of it as a kick to the butt... it certainly could be either or.

Hey, while the focus is on the Red Dress Lady, where possible, try to show lovely lines on the employee as well, she has a nice ass too after all!!
01. Nurse_Faye.jpg
01. Nurse_Faye.jpg (109.17 KiB) Viewed 3889 times
agente45

Postby kiaralynn on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 am

welcome.. i am quite busy cannot comment so much yet.. see you around :mrgreen:
kiaralynn

Postby nichx on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Here is the first page.
Let me know what you think?

The next page will be coming soon!
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
nichx
Site Admin

Postby agente45 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Hey, looks great! First off, I will say you got exactly what I was thinking of as far as both the ladies themselves, and what they're wearing. They are sexy as hell. The third panel is EXACTLY as I was thinking, great job. The second panel with the kick, I was hoping for it to be landing similar to the knee, i.e., right up the crack, not so much across the butt cheeks from the side. But I know it's difficult to exactly communicate one person's mental image to another person, so I'm not unhappy or anything. Great job, thanks for doing it!
agente45

Postby agente45 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:46 pm

I just noticed the "action" motions behind the knees and kicks.. that's very good how you do that, and done perfectly. Thanks again.
agente45

Postby agente45 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Hey there, I just bought another month's membership... would it be possible to make a "part 2" of the ass kicking fight? At the moment, I don't even feel like being specific... if you could draw a couple captions of one of them getting some form of punishment right up between the ass cheeks, that would be swell. However, I will understand if you don't do part 2s with a return to membership... I don't know what the rules are regarding getting second pictures done. Anyway, the other new artwork is great! I'm glad to be back.
agente45

Postby Mr.Grim on Sun May 22, 2011 10:41 pm

that sounds great dude! I'd like to see more as well!
:twisted:{{{{{{{{{{Master Grim}}}}}}}}}} :twisted:
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby agente45 on Mon May 23, 2011 2:17 am

Thanks, Master Grimm... I'm certainly aware my little asscrack punishment fetish is, shall we say, in the low end of fetishes out there... I don't really know of too many other people who even consider it. I wish I could find more!

And, if a new Part 2 here is done, I would hope it includes a hefty kick right up between the cheeks, just like the knee pic, and not the kick that you see in part 1, as that wasn't really what I was looking for.

UP UP UP & Between Between Between the ass cheeks... right in the crack.... NOT simply across the ass cheeks. [However, I'm not necessarily referring to, you know, like anal penetration when I write this stuff... just in the general asscrack area, is great]

By the way, I'm not truly yelling or mad when I wrote the above sentence... I'm just trying to be specific, that's all. I hope it comes to fruition! Until then, happy fighting, all!
agente45

Postby nichx on Mon May 23, 2011 2:39 pm

No problem, my friend!
I will do the next part! :)

Just put everything you wanted to this fight.
If you have picture references for the pose, please email it to me.
nichx
Site Admin

Postby agente45 on Mon May 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi again!

Well, for picture references, I still think that pic I sent a few months ago, with my little silly "boot" drawing, shows what I'd like to see... specifically the whole "top" part of the shoe would land up in line with the crack, so basically you wouldn't be able to see the top of the shoe from any angle because it would be engulfed in her crack... the sole of the shoe would be visible from certain angles I guess. I'd love to see the "engulfing" effect be a bit exaggerated too, like a little more engulfed than would be possible for real (but not too ridiculous, or it will looks weird)... also, maybe the force of the kick itself can be exaggerated, by actually lifting Boss Lady off the floor a bit, so it makes her ass shot up slightly, with her legs a little spread but also fairly straight, and her shoes pointing down (enchancing the point that she's being forcefully lifted up by the power of the kick).

And what the hell, for the second panel, the employee can punch her right between the cheeks too.

Then the third panel, if I remember my original story somewhat, can have her forcefully ram the broom up boss lady's butt (who has since fallen down on all fours, so her ass was sticking up in the air already anyway)... while saying the quote "You can take this job and shove it... up your ass!!!" To point out, I'm not thinking of the broom penetrating through or anything, though it definitly, directy ramms into Boss Lady's butthole (but doesn't rip the dress or anything)...

I'd like all of the views to be from behind Boss Lady (got to see her ass engulfing each type of blow, right up between the cheeks, yummy!!)

Aside from that last quote I put in, you can make up a couple quotes yourself if you wish, or just have Boss Lady going Augh!! or whatever.

So in review:

1) a Kick (done not really like the one you drew before... I'm not mad or anything but it wasn't really drawn as I hoped for.. you had drawn it going ACROSS the ass from the side... I'm hoping for a big football-style punt, going right up her crack between the cheeks), and having her lifted off the ground a bit

2) a Punch up the ass

3) Getting the broom handle rammed into her butthole while Boss Lady is on all fours..

and All views are from behind, and each blow is engulfed, engulfed, engulfed between Boss Lady's lovey big bum cheeks.

Hope I didn't make it too complicated! Good luck!
agente45

Postby nichx on Mon May 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Great! :)

Thanks buddy!
nichx
Site Admin

Postby Mr.Grim on Mon May 23, 2011 5:13 pm

haha Boss lady won't be able to sit on her ass for a week!
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby agente45 on Mon May 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Indeed! Can't wait! I hope there are others that can at least appreciate this fetish, to me a variation of the lowblow crotch shot (which I also love).

Remember 10 years ago when ANY cbust pic was an amazing find? They're much easier to find now of course. I'm hoping maybe by 2020 a few buttcrack-smashing moves will be a little more commonplace.
agente45

Postby Mr.Grim on Mon May 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Well I can understand your Fetish. An ass can be very sexy why not have it a focal point for your favorite attack.
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Next

Return to Members Requests