Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Starting in August 2009, we accept member request!
Please post your request here.

Moderators: Mr.Grim, fightfan, nichx, TheNobody, mr gene

Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby Rahzel on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:04 pm

mr gene wrote:
Rahzel wrote:
mr gene wrote:sorry but that would make her liook a bit too much like my fighter mightymo perhaps if you gave her longer hair


Give her a ponytail?

Edit: Or maybe they can be sisters, haha.

mightymo hasn't got a sister but zoe could be seen as trying to copy mo's look


I'm not trying to copy your character's look, I had Zoe in my head long before I ever saw a pic of Mightymo. However, I apologize if it seems like I'm "stealing" your idea.

Thanks Nichx, I'm glad you like it.
User avatar
Rahzel
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby mr gene on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:41 pm

quitw al right rahzel perhaps the previously suggested ponytail would help to differentate them
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
avatar by nichx
User avatar
mr gene
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:21 pm
Location: titusville fla.


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby Rahzel on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm

mr gene wrote:quitw al right rahzel perhaps the previously suggested ponytail would help to differentate them


And maybe Zoe and Mightymo could go at it, with Zoe getting her ass kicked and knocked unconcious for trying to steal Mightymo's look, and of course with Zoe lying on the ground unconcious Mightymo could do whatever she wanted to humiliate her even further, just sayin'. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Rahzel
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby mr gene on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 am

Rahzel wrote:
mr gene wrote:quitw al right rahzel perhaps the previously suggested ponytail would help to differentate them


And maybe Zoe and Mightymo could go at it, with Zoe getting her ass kicked and knocked unconcious for trying to steal Mightymo's look, and of course with Zoe lying on the ground unconcious Mightymo could do whatever she wanted to humiliate her even further, just sayin'. :mrgreen:

ok by me how about it nichx? now back to our regulrly sheduled topic[i hear hitomi and makato griping in the background]
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
avatar by nichx
User avatar
mr gene
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:21 pm
Location: titusville fla.


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby Rahzel on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:32 pm

mr gene wrote:
Rahzel wrote:
mr gene wrote:quitw al right rahzel perhaps the previously suggested ponytail would help to differentate them


And maybe Zoe and Mightymo could go at it, with Zoe getting her ass kicked and knocked unconcious for trying to steal Mightymo's look, and of course with Zoe lying on the ground unconcious Mightymo could do whatever she wanted to humiliate her even further, just sayin'. :mrgreen:

ok by me how about it nichx? now back to our regulrly sheduled topic[i hear hitomi and makato griping in the background]


I look forward to it sir. Yeah I think Hitomi and Makoto are ready to go at it!
User avatar
Rahzel
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby nichx on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Great!
Let's get it done! :)

This fight will coming up very soon!
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
User avatar
nichx
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby Rahzel on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:31 pm

nichx wrote:Great!
Let's get it done! :)

This fight will coming up very soon!


I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, and maybe when you're done with that you can show the world a glimpse of Zoe. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Rahzel
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby nichx on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Why not?

We can put her as our new Diva. :)
You need to make her as a great fighter in this forum.
Writing your fantasy stories of her, that will help. ;)

Go..Go...Go.. Zoe!
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
User avatar
nichx
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby Rahzel on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 pm

nichx wrote:Why not?

We can put her as our new Diva. :)
You need to make her as a great fighter in this forum.
Writing your fantasy stories of her, that will help. ;)

Go..Go...Go.. Zoe!


I think I might I have get an assist from Dragonforce in the story department. Also me and Mr. Gene talked about it and we would like to see Zoe face off against Mightymo in her first match on the site. And since Zoe tried to "steal" Mightymo's look Zoe is going to have to pay. So I thought Mightymo could knock Zoe unconcious and do something humiliating to her. But that last part is up to Mr. Gene.
User avatar
Rahzel
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby DragonForce on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Rahzel wrote:
nichx wrote:Why not?

We can put her as our new Diva. :)
You need to make her as a great fighter in this forum.
Writing your fantasy stories of her, that will help. ;)

Go..Go...Go.. Zoe!


I think I might I have get an assist from Dragonforce in the story department. Also me and Mr. Gene talked about it and we would like to see Zoe face off against Mightymo in her first match on the site. And since Zoe tried to "steal" Mightymo's look Zoe is going to have to pay. So I thought Mightymo could knock Zoe unconcious and do something humiliating to her. But that last part is up to Mr. Gene.


I haven't written anything for a while, but I'll definitely work on something with you if you'd like. I've about 4-5 other stories on the go that I'm sort of stuck on.

Zoe seems pretty cool though, and I've always like Mightymo
Tomi Power Up!
User avatar
DragonForce
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:25 pm
Location: Watching Hitomi being belly punched


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby nichx on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Awesome!
I'm working for this fight now.

Thank you Dragonforce, I cant wait for that stories! :)
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
User avatar
nichx
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby mr gene on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Rahzel wrote:
nichx wrote:Why not?

We can put her as our new Diva. :)
You need to make her as a great fighter in this forum.
Writing your fantasy stories of her, that will help. ;)

Go..Go...Go.. Zoe!


I think I might I have get an assist from Dragonforce in the story department. Also me and Mr. Gene talked about it and we would like to see Zoe face off against Mightymo in her first match on the site. And since Zoe tried to "steal" Mightymo's look Zoe is going to have to pay. So I thought Mightymo could knock Zoe unconcious and do something humiliating to her. But that last part is up to Mr. Gene.

have zoe chaine upside down[ala a spider-man captive
now since hitomi and makato are yelling "give us our thread back...OE ELSE" lets return to the threads original topic
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
avatar by nichx
User avatar
mr gene
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:21 pm
Location: titusville fla.


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby Rahzel on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 am

mr gene wrote:
Rahzel wrote:
nichx wrote:Why not?

We can put her as our new Diva. :)
You need to make her as a great fighter in this forum.
Writing your fantasy stories of her, that will help. ;)

Go..Go...Go.. Zoe!


I think I might I have get an assist from Dragonforce in the story department. Also me and Mr. Gene talked about it and we would like to see Zoe face off against Mightymo in her first match on the site. And since Zoe tried to "steal" Mightymo's look Zoe is going to have to pay. So I thought Mightymo could knock Zoe unconcious and do something humiliating to her. But that last part is up to Mr. Gene.

have zoe chaine upside down[ala a spider-man captive
now since hitomi and makato are yelling "give us our thread back...OE ELSE" lets return to the threads original topic


Just to derail this topic once again, just make sure when you show Zoe hanging upside down from a chain the chain is just tied around her ankles and you still see her feet. Also make sure she's unconcious of course with her arms dangling, and just to reiterate her costume is an all black Karate GI with a black belt and her top has long sleeves that go to her to wrists and her bottoms are long and go to her ankles. I'm sorry for this I'm just very particular. I can't wait to see it nichx.

Now back on topic I also can't wait to see the Hitomi and Makoto fight, it sure looks to be pretty sweet.
User avatar
Rahzel
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby nichx on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm

I hope you love this fight!
Image

Part 2 on progress! :)
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
User avatar
nichx
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am


Re: Hitomi (DOA) vs. Makoto (Street Fighter)

Postby mr gene on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:12 pm

all right
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
avatar by nichx
User avatar
mr gene
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:21 pm
Location: titusville fla.


PreviousNext

Return to Members Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests