Kitty Pryde vs Emma Frost with Psylocke request

Starting in August 2009, we accept member request!
Please post your request here.

Moderators: Mr.Grim, fightfan, nichx, TheNobody, mr gene

Kitty Pryde vs Emma Frost with Psylocke request

Postby virtualinfinity on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi, it's been a while and I would like to make a new request! The content I would like to request will not fit a 3-panel page so I hope this can be drawn in 2 pages with 3 panels per page!

1st page
1st panel: Emma Frost (White Queen) receiving an uppercut from Kitty Pryde(Shadowcat) A big "oopmh" from Emma Frost is all the dialogue needed.
Caption:Kitty called Emma Frost down to the X-men danger room, planning to kill the woman who tortured her so much when Emma was the evil White Queen of the Hellfire Club. An unprepared Emma never expected a fight...

2nd panel:Emma Frost, knocked unconcious, lying spread-eagled (I SO love spread-legs, try to to draw it as spread open as possible, as close to 180deg as possible ) on the ground. Kitty Pryde standing triumphantly over Emma Frost's body. Kitty:"Not so tough when you can't change to diamond form in this room, eh headmistress"
Caption:The settings of the danger-room made this a one-sided fight.

P.S.I like how you drew my previous request of Ms Marvel vs Rogue with Ms Marvel lying spread-eagled, but this time I want Emma Frost's split legs to face the viewer instead of like Ms Marvel's which were facing inwards and away from view :)

Untitled.png
Emma's split legs should be facing the viewer this time instead of like Ms Marvel's
Untitled.png (140.05 KiB) Viewed 10770 times

3rd panel:Kitty Pryde kneeling beside the body of Emma Frost. One of her hands is on top of Emma's crotch, rubbing it while the other is on one of her breasts, grabbing it. Kitty is kissing Emma Frost's cheek. Emma Frost's face can be visible in this panel with her eyes closed, not making any noise and body totally not moving to show that she's totally KO'ed.
Kitty:"I should probably enjoy your beautiful body before finishing you off. So unfair that someone so evil as you has such a great body!"

2nd page
4th panel: Psylocke opens a door into the room and looks shocked to see Kitty in the room already, licking Emma Frost's thong. She has a katana attached to the side of her leg.
Psylocke:"I should work out more, maybe Ms Frost will notice me more....Kitty what are you doing here...!!...Ms Frost!"
Caption: Psylocke enters the danger room for an extra training session, shocked to see her beloved headmistress being violated by Kitty.

5th panel:Psylocke aims a very high kick that splits her legs 180deg vertically. Kitty ducks to avoid the kick and lands an uppercut on Psylocke's exposed crotch.
Psylocke:"You will not get away with this Kitty. I love Ms Frost so much! AHHhhhh..."
Kitty:"Aww... Emma's favourite student comes to the rescue... Well, you won't STOP ME!"
Caption:Psylocke attacks Kitty, rage filling her now that she found out Shadowcat's evil plot to kill Emma Frost. However the rage causes her to lose her composure and her attacks are easily read by Kitty.

6th panel:Psylocke lies on top of Emma Frost's body, both split legged with both hands holding each other's. The katana is pierced through the middle of their bodies, from Psylocke's body down to Emma Frost's. Minimal blood is enough, just some trickling from the stab wound. Both women's eyes are completely white to show they are dead. Kitty in the background looking satisfied with her victory.
Kitty:"Sorry Betsy, I only wanted Emma dead. Oh well, you two lovebirds can enjoy your time together in hell!"
Caption:In the end........

I hope you can do this request! I will upload reference pics in my next posts! Thanks!
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 17 times in total.
virtualinfinity

Re: Kitty Pryde vs Emma Frost with Psylocke request

Postby virtualinfinity on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Here are some reference pics so you know what kind of style to draw:

Psylocke with a thong-back costume like the picture below. The style can be similar to how you drew Psylocke in the lara_psyco picture. Psylocke and Emma's death can be just like Psylocke's death in lara_psyco, just that with Psylocke on top of Emma's body with body of them holding hands and split legged.

images.jpg
I would really like Psylocke's thong back costume
images.jpg (13.1 KiB) Viewed 10770 times

This Emma Frost you drew is really great. Maybe with fairer skin, pink lips and skimpier thong but the white queen costume and thong is a must. This Emma Frost style please!
Untitled2.png
Great Emma Frost
Untitled2.png (196.57 KiB) Viewed 10770 times

I'm not too particular about Kitty Pryde. She can be drawn just like the Shadowcat you drew in my previous request with any changes you feel like adding :)

The environment can look like this danger room, without all the holographics. A simply drawn environment is fine, the characters are more important :wink:
Danger_Room_(Earth-10005).jpg
Danger_Room_(Earth-10005).jpg (22.26 KiB) Viewed 10770 times
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:23 pm

References of the lara_psyco picture and shadowcat if you need:

Lara_psyco.jpg
The lara-psyco picture I mentioned in my second post to refer to
Lara_psyco.jpg (71.55 KiB) Viewed 10770 times

Emma_Kitty.jpg
For drawing Kitty
Emma_Kitty.jpg (111.34 KiB) Viewed 10770 times
virtualinfinity

Postby nichx on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Awesome ideas!
I promise to do this request soon. :)
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
nichx
Site Admin

Postby nichx on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 am

This is page 1.
Let me know what you think?
nichx
Site Admin

Postby virtualinfinity on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Great job as always :!:

Just a few edit requests: to recolour Emma's lips to a light pink colour because I really love to see her with pink-coloured lips instead of dark ones, please! The caption in panel 3 be shifted to panel 2. And Kitty's dialogue for panel 2 and panel 3 are mixed up, they should be swapped. For panel 3, the correct dialogue Kitty:"I should probably enjoy your beautiful body before finishing you off. So unfair that someone so evil as you has such a great body!" Can you just add a "Mmmm..." at the end of the sentence to show that she's enjoying Emma's body :twisted:

Also, I think that the third panel view from the side dosen't show Emma's legs to be very split open like in panel 2. It's ok =) just that maybe for page 2, the view from the side will show their legs to be more split open.

THANKS! Can't wait for page 2!!!!!!
virtualinfinity

Postby nichx on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Glad to hear you love it. :)
Okay, I will edit it soon.
nichx
Site Admin

Postby nichx on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 pm

I have been update the revision to this page.
What you think?
nichx
Site Admin

Postby virtualinfinity on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 am

Wonderful drawing!

Just that can you switch Kitty's dialogue for panel 2 with the dialogue in panel 3? And place the caption "The settings of the danger-room made this a one-sided fight..." in panel 2 where Kitty is standing over Emma?

AWESOME :lol:
virtualinfinity

Postby nichx on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 am

No problem, I can do that! :)

Thanks dud!
nichx
Site Admin

Postby virtualinfinity on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:05 pm

:lol: Anyway have you started on page 2 yet? If not, I have some ideas on changing the 6th panel for page 2! Take your time to draw, no rush!

Firstly though, Kitty's dialogue in the 5th panel must change from: "Well I was just having some fun before killing her. Since you love her so much, JOIN her!" to: "Aww... Emma's sweetheart student comes to the rescue... Well, you won't STOP ME!" I updated the dialogue of the 5th panel in my original post as well to the one I want.

Back to changing the 6th panel, I just thought that having both Emma and Psylocke die would be too much. :roll: Only Emma dies instead.

The new 6th panel would go like this:
Psylocke lies split legged with her body facing downwards on the ground. She is lying beside the dead, split legged Emma Frost whose body is facing upwards and Psylocke's katana is pierced through her body. Emma's eyes are open and completely white to show she's dead. Psylocke is defeated but not ko'ed yet. Psylocke has some bruises around her body and some tears in her thong costume. Psylocke is crying with eyes closed in despair that Emma is killed and she can't protect Emma. She has one hand supporting her head in despair while the other hand is holding Emma's lifeless hand. Kitty in the background looking satisfied Emma's dead.
Kitty: Finally that BITCH is DEAD! Emma certainly doesn't deserve the chance given to her by the X-Men to make up for her past mistakes! Get a life Betsy!
Psylocke: 'Sobs'..I'll KILL you Kitty someday...I swear.. You...killed..the only person I've ever loved..'Sobs'..EMMA!!!!...NOOOO!!!!!...'Sobs'
Caption:Despite her utmost effort, Psylocke failed to prevent Kitty from killing Emma. Psylocke breaks down in despair, devastated that she has lost the love of her life...

Pictures for reference:
YOGA-CHALLENGE-Wide-Legged-Split.jpg
Psylocke could be lying on the ground similar to this pose, but with body and split legs flat on the ground, and her split legs either face the viewer like Emma's in panel 2(option 1) or shown from the side like in panel 3(option 2, not like this with her split legs facing inwards.
YOGA-CHALLENGE-Wide-Legged-Split.jpg (9.44 KiB) Viewed 10664 times

such_despair.jpg
Psylocke's head pose could be something like this, one hand supporting her head while her other hand is holding one of Emma's lifeless hand. Her head can face slightly higher to show she's crying with eyes closed and that she has some facial injuries like bruises.
such_despair.jpg (25.49 KiB) Viewed 10664 times

Pose Option 1:Psylocke's split legged pose faces the viewer, similar to Emma's pose in panel 2 just that Psylocke's body is facing the ground like I the picture I posted above of the gymnast. Emma's pose can be like that of panel 3, a split legged pose shown from the side, maybe spread a little wider =D
Pose Option 2:Or Emma's split legs faces the viewer and Psylocke's split legs and thong-covered butt is shown from the side like Emma's pose in panel 3.
I think I prefer option 1 since Emma's split legged pose facing the viewer is already shown in panel 2. However if you think drawing option 2 is better since showing Psylocke from the side allows you to draw her face and show her emotions more, I don't mind option 2 at all. =)

What do you think of these changes? Do you mind changing the original 6th panel to this new one? Let me know :)
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
virtualinfinity

Postby nichx on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 pm

I have been update the correction. please check it out. :)

No, I didn't start for page 2.
So we can use your new idea to the last panel.

Thanks,
nichx
Site Admin

Postby Yumiko on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm

nichx wrote:This is page 1.
Let me know what you think?

Awww! I'm IN LOOOOOVEEEE! That's great, my dear Nichx!!!! XD I want somthing like that with Avril and Britney, withot blood endings.:)
In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:Р
Yumiko

Postby Yumiko on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:03 pm

My lovely win pose! Kitty is so cuuuute! in her leather suit and OTK boots!!!! XD
In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:Р
Yumiko

Postby virtualinfinity on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 pm

All right Nichx! You ROCK! :lol:
virtualinfinity

Next

Return to Members Requests