Thor: Sif vs. Amora/Enchantress

Starting in August 2009, we accept member request!
Please post your request here.

Moderators: Mr.Grim, fightfan, nichx, TheNobody, mr gene

Thor: Sif vs. Amora/Enchantress

Postby Lord Noon on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:37 am

I guess the Thor movie really struck a chord with me (although I am an easy sell for space vikings), 'cause this idea's been floating around in my head for a while. Jane Foster's turned up on this site a few times recently, but I think it's about time we featured two of the other women in the thunderer's life. They're both more interesting, anyway.

------------------

Lady Sif vs. Amora the Enchantress

Reference Pics
Sif:

Amora:
(Note: although I do like that second pic, Amora shouldn't have freaky red Wonder Man eyes)

Preferred Style: Regular/Superfight

Layout: 3 panels, equal spacing for each (if possible), diagonal joins forming a 'V' shape

Backdrop: Asgardian temple interior; marbled floors and burnished-gold walls with strong, sweeping lines. Several large pillars in the foreground, possibly steps leading up to large double-doors in the background. I'm thinking similar to the movie aesthetic here, e.g.:

Feel free to simplify it, though - this is hardly the focus.

Caption: [printed along the top, just under the title, if possible] [Amongst the gods of Asgard, there are few more powerful, noble and handsome than Thor, lord of thunder and heir to the throne. Such qualities inevitably attract the attention of many fair females.
One such woman is Sif, the warrior-maiden who was once Thor's fiance, until he chose the Earth over her.
Another is Amora, the Enchantress, a dark magician who has tempted the thunderer to her side many times, through means both honest and dishonest.
With no Thor around to keep them apart, well...'nuff said, true believers!]

Panel 1:
Both women are on their feet, and we see them from mid-close-up; their full bodies are visible down to just below their hips. The women are around a metre apart. Sif is lunging forwards, and making a double-handed swing in a high arc with her magical sword. Her face is caught in mid-battlecry, with eyebrows arching downwards and mouth open in an angry call.
Amora is reeling backward, her arms spread wildly. The tip of Sif's sword has caught her cheek and left a thin but long cut that stands out sharply against her pale skin. Her head is turned to the side reflexively from the strike, and her face shows pain - eyes twisted shut and mouth open in a shriek of alarm.

Sif: "You shall never have him, Amora! I swear it!"
Amora: "AAAH!"

Panel 2:
Amora is down on the floor, laying on her side, pushing herself up on one elbow and extending the other arm towards Sif with fingers curled in a magic-casting pose (like the Spider-Man hand sign). Her face is still pointing toward 'us', though her eyes are turned to look back over her shoulder with an enraged snarl curling her lips around bared teeth. An aura of green energy glows around her extended hand.
Sif has been thrown back against a pillar, her arms pulled up above her head and her legs forced to spread apart by magical bonds that circle her wrists and ankles, glowing the same colour as the aura around Amora's hand. The force of the impact causes the pillar to crack around Sif's body. Sif's mouth is open and a spurt of blood is flying out. She's dropped her sword.

Amora: "You DARE spoil my beauty - ?!"
Sound FX: [at/around Sif] CRRRACK!
Sif: "AGH!"
Sif (2nd speech bubble): "My...my ribs..."

Panel 3:
Close-up shot. Sif is still pinned against the cracked pillar, though her wrists and ankles are way out of view now. Her body is arching out from against the pillar, although her head is forced back against said surface. Sif's eyes are rolling upwards under brows now arched with panic/fear, and her mouth hangs open loosely in despair, with a trickle of blood dribbling down the corner onto her chin.
Amora is standing close to Sif and to her left side, so close their breasts are pressing together. Amora's face is content and a sly smirk plays across her lips, though the cut on her cheek is still visible. She has one forearm pressed firmly against Sif's throat, while the other hand is lowered, and is reaching under Sif's metallic mini-skirt to play with her pussy.

Sif: "You...you would not dare, wench...uhn..."
Amora: "Would I not?"
Amora (2nd speech bubble): "Worry not, dearest Sif - I treat my slaves very well..."

--------------------

Let me know if there's a problem.
Lord Noon

Re: Thor: Sif vs. Amora/Enchantress

Postby mr gene on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:25 pm

second the motion
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby nichx on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Another interesting idea!
I love it!
I excited to do this one! :)

Thanks buddy!
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
nichx
Site Admin

Postby nichx on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Hope you like it! :)

nichx
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 pm

NORSE HAPYFACE GOES HERE

Love it, love it, love iiiiiit. Bloody great work, nichx! :D
Lord Noon

Postby nichx on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Thanks buddy!

I'm so sorry, I just edit the layout and panel 2.
I glad to hear you love it. :)
nichx
Site Admin

Postby mr gene on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:25 pm

nichx wrote:Hope you like it! :)

verily i say thee AYE
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby robin929 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:44 pm

will not let me enlarge the image. asks for user name and password. i put it in and nothing happens.
robin929

Postby nichx on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:58 pm

You need to join our site, my friend.
Because the large images in the member area.
nichx
Site Admin

Return to Members Requests