Power Girl vs Ms. Marvel

Starting in August 2009, we accept member request!
Please post your request here.

Moderators: Mr.Grim, fightfan, nichx, TheNobody, mr gene

Power Girl vs Ms. Marvel

Postby Lord Noon on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:38 am

Welp, if it's okay to file requests while we're on hiatus, might as well shove this one down before I forget it. Hell, I've already forgotten, like, five good ideas... >_> Anyway.

--------------

Power Girl vs. Ms. Marvel

Reference Pics
(because we're all newbies to these characters, right? ;) )
PG:

Ms. M:

Preferred Style: Regular/Superfight

Layout: 3 panels - left, middle and right - with the left and right having equal width, and both slightly wider than the middle one. This will hopefully make sense once I describe the actions.

Backdrop: None, just flat colour. Trying to make this one a bit simpler than my last few requests, to save time and effort. :)

No captions needed, just the title along the top, preferably in quite large font (so the names line up with the two side panels appropriately - I'd like this to almost look like a poster for an upcoming pay-per-view or something).

Left Panel:
Mid-range close-up (upper bodies only), with both women laying horizontally. Power Girl is on top of Ms. Marvel and has her blue-gloved arms linked behind her foe's head, forcing Ms. M's face to be smothered between PG's infamously large breasts. A mischievous smile plays across Power Girl's face.
One of Ms. Marvel's gloved hands claws at PG's back, while the other does the same to her shoulder. Her long hair fans out behind her, and all that can be seen of her face are her two eyes, screwed shut in discomfort and surrounded by her black mask.

Right Panel:
The shoe's on the other foot here. Now Ms. Marvel is in the dominant position, laying at a right-angle to Power Girl and sitting up while her long, thigh-booted legs grip PG's waist in a tight body scissor hold. Additionally, Ms. M's left hand is pulling Power Girl's head up by a fistful of hair, while her right hand is curled in a fist and raised ready to strike. Unlike her rival, Ms. M doesn't smile; her expression is more a scowl of grim determination.
Power Girl has both hands prying in vain at Ms. M's rock-hard thighs, and her head is pulled at a slanted angle by Ms. M's hair-tearing. Her mouth hangs open in a shriek of protest.

Middle Panel:
Both women are stood face-to-face, with Power Girl on the left and Ms. Marvel on the right (so they each line up with the other panel they're 'winning' in). Their heads are lowered as they glare into each other's eyes with bared teeth and clear hatred, and their bodies touch directly at the foreheads and breasts. Their legs are braced at angles suggesting they're pushing against each other (though the closeness of the pic means the edge of the frame cuts them off above the knee) and their hands are linked and held down at waist height in a very even test of strength.
Also, just for this panel, it'd be nice to see them visibly sweating, and possibly sporting some tears and battle damage across their costumes.

-----------------

This one's a bit of a change of pace coming from me, so if something's unclear, just ask.
Lord Noon

Re: Power Girl vs Ms. Marvel

Postby Yumiko on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Sweet idea! ^____^
In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:Р
Yumiko

Postby nichx on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Indeed! I like this idea. :)
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
nichx
Site Admin

Postby mr gene on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:33 pm

so do i bring it on any progress on when theupdates return?
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby nichx on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Hopefully the updates will be return within a couple week.
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
nichx
Site Admin

Return to Members Requests