Soul Calibur Request

Starting in August 2009, we accept member request!
Please post your request here.

Moderators: Mr.Grim, fightfan, nichx, TheNobody, mr gene

Soul Calibur Request

Postby virtualinfinity on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:56 am

Hey, I would like to make a 2-page, 3 panel each request while waiting for the updates to come:

1st Page: Title: Why Shura didn't make it to Soul Calibur V...

1st Panel:
Ivy stands behind Shura, with one hand (the clawed one) grabbing one of Shura's boobs, while the other holding her sword-chain that is wrapped around the waist of Shura. Ivy's feet are placed between Shura's feet to spread the legs far apart. Shura's eyes are closed and her face wrought with pain while Ivy has a smug look on her face. An energy bolt is seen striking the waist area of Shura
Ivy:"SUMMON SUFFERING!"

2nd Panel:
Shura kneeling on the ground on all fours and panting hard and her stomach slightly 'smoking' from the energy blast. Ivy walking towards the head of Shura with her sword(now morphed into a sword) in one hand and the tip of the sword in the other hand.
[Here I would like to have a small sub-panel, around a fifth the size of a normal panel which zooms in and just shows Shura's head being driven into the ground VERY HARD by the boot of Ivy. The impact is so hard there would be bits of the ground flying everywhere. A 'CRACK' sound could be drawn to show that Shura's neck is broken by the impact
Ivy: You wretch!]

3rd Panel:
Shura spread-eagled(legs far apart please!), facing the ground, dead and motionless with her head lowered into a small crater caused by Ivy's stomp. I would want Shura to be slightly in the background with her spread legs facing the viewer but the entire length of her body still visible. Ivy walking towards the viewer buttoning on a coat similar to the one she is wearing in Soul Calibur V, with only her upper body in view.

Ivy:"There's only room for one thong-wearing hottie in Soul Calibur V!"

Comments:
I would like the characters to be drawn slightly more adult-looking, not cartoony. Also can Ivy and Shura (and later Taki) be drawn with larger breasts than you would normally draw, not ridiculously over-sized but very big still? The photos below are for your reference:

images2.jpg
Ivy to be drawn in this Soul Calibur IV outfit and her sword/chain
images2.jpg (6.88 KiB) Viewed 5234 times

250px-Shura_sc4_back.jpg
Shura wearing a thong like in this picture but skimpier please? Maybe a string thong/g-string
250px-Shura_sc4_back.jpg (52.73 KiB) Viewed 5234 times

images.jpg
Shura. She will be holding her two katanas in her hands at all times in all the panels.
images.jpg (9.35 KiB) Viewed 5234 times
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:47 am, edited 13 times in total.
virtualinfinity

Re: Soul Calibur Request

Postby virtualinfinity on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 pm

More pictures:

5651a6dfqg0001_05_0.jpg
The sword Ivy will be holding in panel 2
5651a6dfqg0001_05_0.jpg (22.61 KiB) Viewed 5233 times

soul-caliber-v-01.jpg
The coat Ivy will be buttoning on in panel 3
soul-caliber-v-01.jpg (26.36 KiB) Viewed 5233 times

SG_Marry.jpg
Shura's head being stomped on and ending up in a crater is similar to this scene, just that it happens on the ground instead of on the wall.
SG_Marry.jpg (83.87 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:40 pm

2nd Page: Title: Why Taki didn't make it to Soul Calibur V...

1st Panel: Taki doing a helicopter kick like chun- li (both hands on the ground supporting the body and legs in the air spread 180 degrees apart). Her thong should be in full-view, with her buttocks facing the viewer. Tira jumping up in the air to avoid the kick and throwing her hula hoop-like blade towards Taki.
[A small sub-panel here (like the one described in page 1 above) zoomed in to show the pointy-end of the blade making contact with Taki's pussy and forming a cameltoe on Taki's thong. Her thong won't be damaged though.]

2nd Panel: Taki sitting on the ground, legs still spread wide open with one finger touching her thong while the other on the ground. Taki has small tears all over her costume and her face is slightly bruised and in pain. Tira now holds her hula hoop-like blade and puts it around Taki's neck, ready to swing the blade.
Tira: Master must be rid of large-breasted skanks trying to kill him .... Break apart!!

3rd panel: Taki lying spread-eagled (legs far apart please!), motionless and dead like how Shura is in page 1 but the difference is that she is in the foreground and facing upwards instead. Her spread legs also face the viewer. Her whole body is still in view and shows her head slouching to one side (to show a broken neck?) and a cut across her neck that is bleeding. Tira walking away from the viewer in the background.
Tira: Broken already? Well aren't you delicate...Hahaha!

Comments:
Taki will be in her alternate costume in Soul Calibur 2. She will be wearing a skimpy thong like Shura. Her bottom half of the costume (from the waist cloth downwards) is totally gone (due to damage?) such that her entire thong and buttocks are in view, while the upper half has small tears. Taki will have big boobs like Shura and Ivy, while Tira should be drawn with very small boobs. Below are pictures for reference:

scalibur25.jpg
Taki in this costume but battle damaged like described above. Her underwear is a skimpy string thong/g-string like Shura's.
scalibur25.jpg (69.56 KiB) Viewed 5232 times

1868118-tira_scv.jpg
Tira and her hula hoop blade.
1868118-tira_scv.jpg (54.76 KiB) Viewed 5232 times

image.axd.jpg
Taki will be doing a similar kick to this.
image.axd.jpg (33.86 KiB) Viewed 5223 times
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 11 times in total.
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:45 pm

I know updates won't be out yet but I hope this request can be done now in the mean time and released together with the 2nd page of my Kitty Pryde vs Emma Frost w/ Psylocke request once everything is settled(which I hope will be real soon!!!). I'll be one of the first then to subscribe to the new membership for sure! :lol:
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:02 pm

More reference pictures:

3005970774_4e56db4154_z.jpg
Back view of Ivy's costume. Nice butt cheeks =D
3005970774_4e56db4154_z.jpg (64.92 KiB) Viewed 5223 times

defeat_not_admitted_by_gluttun-d3f0pat.jpg
The pose of Shura in panel 3 is something like that, but with legs spread further apart. Also Shura should be drawn such that she is seen from a higher angle such that her head being in a crater can be seen.
defeat_not_admitted_by_gluttun-d3f0pat.jpg (86.78 KiB) Viewed 5223 times

ivy_summon_suffering_by_demon_captured-d4by8wr.png
Ivy and Shura's pose in panel 1 is similar to this, the differences are Ivy's clawed left hand is grabbing Shura's left boob instead and that Ivy's legs are between Shura's legs pushing the legs far apart.
ivy_summon_suffering_by_demon_captured-d4by8wr.png (196.26 KiB) Viewed 5223 times
virtualinfinity

Postby Mr.Grim on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:40 pm

mmm mmm I love me some IVY!!! :twisted: great ideas!
:twisted:{{{{{{{{{{Master Grim}}}}}}}}}} :twisted:
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby nichx on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:29 am

I'm working to this one now! ;)
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
nichx
Site Admin

Postby virtualinfinity on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 am

nichx wrote:I'm working to this one now! ;)

Alright! You're the man 8) I just hope the membership issue gets resolved soon, I can't wait to sign up and receive updates again :lol:
virtualinfinity

Postby mr gene on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 am

same here
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby virtualinfinity on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 am

It's been a few months since membership was taken down. Any updates? Did you encounter any problem with migrating to another pay-site? Do let us know :)
virtualinfinity

Postby nichx on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:01 pm

It's no problem with the migration, my friends.
Just waiting for any documents required for migration process.
Please be patient for a while. :)

We keep moving to do many new artworks here.
We also have done some fighting requests.
But we will post them to site when we are re-open the membership.
nichx
Site Admin

Postby virtualinfinity on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 am

Thank you for fulfilling the request of Emma vs Kitty w/ Psylocke! It was very well done but if the last few edits I requested are done it will be PERFECT! Hope to see this request done in the near future as you already have done the first page sketch and I made some edit requests to it! If you have edited it or anything you could send me the non-colored sketch for approval first before finalizing it!
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 pm

I would also appreciate it if there is any news about the edit to the sketch of page 1 and if you plan to do page 2 soon. Do let me know by pm or reply. Thanks!
virtualinfinity

Postby nichx on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm

I will let you know by pm, mate. :)
nichx
Site Admin

Postby virtualinfinity on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:11 pm

I've sent you a pm last Friday. You said it would be out last weekend. Any news or updates?
virtualinfinity

Next

Return to Members Requests