Avengers Vs X-Men

Starting in August 2009, we accept member request!
Please post your request here.

Moderators: Mr.Grim, fightfan, nichx, TheNobody, mr gene

Avengers Vs X-Men

Postby virtualinfinity on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:40 am

When the series came out there was one fight that I wanted to see and that was Rogue vs Ms Marvel. I hope this request can be done here... fightfantasies style 8)

A two page, 3 panel each request:

1st Page:
Panel 1: Caption: With the Avengers and X-Men at war over the Phoenix Force, Rogue and Ms Marvel went one-on-one yet again. This time, Rogue fought dirty with her gloves off, draining Ms Marvel's powers and life-force with each contact as Ms Marvel's costume exposed so much skin. It soon turned into a one-sided fight...
Ms Marvel legs spread wide open and both legs propped up. Her hands are spread out on the ground with her eyes closed to indicate that she is totally defeated and tired out. Something like the pose in the image attached below. It would be nice for Ms Marvel to be drawn with drool coming out of her mouth. (to indicate she really suffered, some people drool when they get beaten badly! and I didn't want blood :cry: ) Rogue just standing around without her gloves (she can be drawn with her gloves taken off and thrown on the ground) looking at the defeated Ms Marvel.

sge61.jpg
Ms Marvel to pose like the downed girl (in black thong) but maybe from a higher angle where you can see her face. Legs to be spread wider than this and still facing the viewer.
sge61.jpg (42.75 KiB) Viewed 4812 times

Dialogue: Ms Marvel: "I will not.... will not....give up......" Her speech bubble to be drawn wobbly or squiggly to indicate her slurred, weak speech
Rogue: "After all that beating ah gave you and you're not out cold?! Damn ya a tough one sugah!"

Panel 2: Ms Marvel being piledrivered into the ground by Rogue. Rogue grabs both of Ms Marvel's legs, splitting them wide open almost 180 degrees and kneels down while she piledrivers Ms Marvel into the ground. The image is at the moment when Ms Marvel's head has hit the ground and her head is below Rogue's butt. A loud "THUD!" to be drawn to describe the impact. Small rocks are flying from the impact of the ground and Ms Marvel's head (around Rogue's ass). Ms Marvel with hands limp and stretched out

Dialogue: Rogue: "Then take this! Hyarghh!!!"

Panel 3: Caption: Hours later at the X-mansion...

Ms Marvel dragged on the ground by her sash that is wrapped around her neck as she was choked ( :cry: to death? :cry: ) by it. She has legs split 180 degrees facing the viewer with her crotch in full view. (something like Emma's pose in Emma vs Kitty w/ Psylocke page 1 panel 1) Rogue's hand grabbing grabbing the sash with her gloveless hand. Only Rogue's hand (and maybe leg) are in view so that you do not have to draw so much of Rogue. In the background is Emma Frost tugging on one of long-gloved hand like how a doctor does before examining a patient, except she is tugging it around her bicep area since it is a long glove. Emma's feet are spread quite wide while she is standing (Emma sure loves those kinky poses 8) )

P.S. Also lost the Emma vs Kitty w/ Psylocke pg 1 which I want to know whether I can get back now?!

126504585327MJ4T.jpg
Emma Frost's pose when tugging her glove, except that her glove will be her usual long one that goes pass her elbow. Emma could be tugging the glove at the bicep area then.
126504585327MJ4T.jpg (20.29 KiB) Viewed 4528 times

ms__marvel_vs__mirror_2_by_andrewr255-d56hqfr.jpg
A sample of how Ms Marvel can be choked by her own sash! Though Ms Marvel will be totally unconscious (maybe dead already?!) with 180 degrees split legs facing the viewer and limp hands spread out too while she is dragged across the floor by Rogue.
ms__marvel_vs__mirror_2_by_andrewr255-d56hqfr.jpg (30.33 KiB) Viewed 4528 times

Dialogue: Rogue: "Damn she's a heavy bitch! Where da ya want meh to place her?"'
Emma: "Defeated Carol? Hmmm... That went easier than I expected. I'll take a look at her in the examination room."
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.
virtualinfinity

Re: Avengers Vs X-Men

Postby virtualinfinity on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 am

Page 2:
Panel 1: Caption:Before beginning her physical exam on Ms Marvel, Emma Frost's powers sense something wrong. Rogue decides to take down Emma before she decides to take action on her.

Ms Marvel laid out on an examining table like in the picture attached below but with legs spread much wider. Emma with one hand cupping one of Ms Marvel's boobs while her other hand is placed on her own head while she is focusing and using her psychic power. Here eyes are closed and she is concentrating. Some wavy blue lines like spider-man's spider-sense can be drawn emanating from Emma's head to show that Emma is using her power. Rogue posing to strike Emma from the side of the picture. Her body is cut off from the panel so only a small part of Rogue needs to be drawn.

Prisoner_of_the_Mob_03_by_ladytania.jpg
Ms Marvel spread out on an examing table like this, with or without the gas mask is fine.
Prisoner_of_the_Mob_03_by_ladytania.jpg (78.77 KiB) Viewed 4811 times

Dialogue:Emma: "Rogue!!! I'm detecting minimal brain waves from her. It's as if she's... dead! I said capture only, not kill! I need to get medical help...." *to indicate she won't finish her sentence*
Rogue: "Argh! Screw this!!!"

Panel 2: Caption: If not for the thin piece of fabric that is her thong, Emma would be completely drained and dead in seconds. Still, Rogue does enough to prevent Emma's use of power.

Rogue squeezing Emma's pussy with ONE finger and ONE thumb with her gloveless hand. The thong is very small and is squeezed so hard the shape of Emma's pussy on the thong must be drawn. Emma is shown with her back facing the viewer but legs spread wide apart to show her g-string as well as the fingers grabbing her crotch. Emma is wincing and drooling slightly from the pain. The pose is something like the picture.

45368_16.jpg
An angle like this is ideal, where you can see Emma's butt as well as her crotch being grabbed, but Emma's wearing a skimpy g-string instead. Emma's head can be tilted to one side to show her face.
45368_16.jpg (26.2 KiB) Viewed 4651 times

Dialogue: Emma: "Ughh!!!!"
Rogue: "We're in a war sugah! Course we kill em' Avengers!"

Panel 3: Emma unconscious, eyes closed with both of her legs spread wide open and strapped to chains coming from the ceiling. Her crotch is directly in view and the pose is the same as the picture below but with chains grabbing her legs instead of the "dinosaur" and that she is unconscious. You can try to re-position Emma a little to make it easier to draw but the main thing is that Emma's legs are 180 degrees wide-open FACING the viewer. A small view of Rogue in the background with back facing the viewer walking away with one hand waving in exasperation.

13530388_p0.jpg
An angle and pose like this for Emma in this panel, but strapped to chains instead of a creature grabbing her and she is unconscious. Emma to wear a skimpy g-string instead of panties like this.
13530388_p0.jpg (96.28 KiB) Viewed 4811 times

Dialogue:Rogue: "Be glad Ah didn't kill ya too! Hang there and rethink ya policy on killin' avengers!"
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 9 times in total.
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm

The overall style of the pictures is more adult-like, not cartoony at all.

Now for the styles of the characters:

Rogue:
I'm not particular about Rogue. She can be drawn like how you've always drawn her. Remember about the gloveless parts I mention though!

Ms Marvel:
Ms Marvel can be drawn with a face similar to Emma (Both are beautiful blondes!). Ms Marvel to be in her warbird costume as you have drawn for me before but now it's a very skimpy thong back costume. The thong must be very thin, like a string showing a lot of her ass. Something like this image:

ClaudiaCosta.jpg
Ms Marvel's costume looking something like this with a thong as thin, if not thinner, as this.
ClaudiaCosta.jpg (65.28 KiB) Viewed 4811 times

Also I just want Ms Marvel to have a half mask (half of it is torn; the mask only covers one eye) on the first page, first panel, if you draw her with her face visible. In all the other panels she will be WITHOUT her mask.

Emma Frost
I hope Emma can be drawn with a very beautiful face like how you've drawn her before. She has a white choker around her neck like in the picture below so that the costume is not too plain. Emma to be in a very skimpy g-string, like a string that shows almost all her ass while the front is just a normal white thong without the 'open window' like in the picture. Her long white gloves are the same as previous White Queens that you have drawn. The same goes for her thigh-high white boots by not colored too glossy so it looks like a boot made from fabric. The main change here is her top which instead of her usual corset is corset like in the picture that only covers her waist. The corset is to be drawn quite lacey. Her boobs will be totally unrestricted and her nipples will be covered like in the picture. (Maybe a snow-flake shaped cover so Emma truly is Miss "Frost" :lol: ) Since her boobs are not restricted with a corset like before, I hope that now her boobs can be drawn MUCH bigger than how they are normally drawn, even larger than the green girl in your Nilla vs Ninji picture:P She is the White Queen! She must have big boobs :lol: Same for Ms Marvel too! But maybe not as big as Emma's but the same size as the green girl's boobs at least!

Untitled.png
A choker around Emma's neck just to give her costume something more since her body will be so exposed!!!
Untitled.png (94.58 KiB) Viewed 4808 times

497px-2c6f8cfb90530c72c9164d8cb040a9c3.jpg
Emma's costume to be like this, but with long white gloves and long white boots instead of the metal ones in the picture. The thong from the front is fully covered, with no 'open window' like in the picture but it is still a very skimpy g-string from the back!
497px-2c6f8cfb90530c72c9164d8cb040a9c3.jpg (36.64 KiB) Viewed 4528 times

This probably will be my final request in awhile as I await the other requests to be completed. I hope all my requests can be completed and colored and I wish to have them as soon as they are done. If the membership is not open yet, hopefully arrangement can be done so I can get them and you be rewarded for your efforts!
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
virtualinfinity

Postby Lord Noon on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Not that I wanna sound whiny, since it's not my request, but...

*sigh* I really have seen enough of that overhyped, underdeveloped silly-accent-masquerading-as-a-character beating up a strong-willed, driven, self-doubting but never defeatist goddamn hero whose glittering career will sadly always be defined by two acts of raping that fans never tire of dredging up. Stuff like this is why Kurt Busiek changed Carol's codename to Warbird, and why she's having it changed again now to Captain Marvel; because thanks in no small part to Rogue, the name 'Ms. Marvel' is irreparably tarnished.

And what did we ever gain from Rogue? Uh, there were some funny issues about how she wanted to shag Gambit but couldn't without killing him...and then she just sort of melted into the background at Xavier's, only being dragged out again as an occasional deus ex powersucky-a.

Stuff like this is why I'm a 90s kid who prefers to think of himself as an 80s one.
Lord Noon

Postby virtualinfinity on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:55 am

Yeah I kinda agree with you on Rogue. :x I'm a Carol Danvers fan so I'll be rooting for her no matter what! This request just kinda triggers a rage/ protective feeling for Carol and Emma that I wanna experience. Hehe :lol:
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Just came across some photos and thought this style of costume would look 8) GREAT 8) on ms marvel. The ultra-thin g-string back that I want and front similar to ms marvel's original design. Attached for your reference:

msmarvelfront.png
Front view
msmarvelfront.png (197.89 KiB) Viewed 4638 times

msmarvelfront2.png
Another front view
msmarvelfront2.png (108.58 KiB) Viewed 4638 times

msmarvelback.png
A view of the back and how it could be a thin g-string!
msmarvelback.png (193.65 KiB) Viewed 4638 times

P.S. The thinness of the thong also applies to Psylocke and Emma Frost in page 2 of Emma vs Kitty w/ Psylocke, Shura in Soul Calibur page 1 and Taki for Soul Calibur page 2, though their thongs can be designed to suit their individual costumes. The important thing is for all of them to havge thin g-strings! :lol:
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:25 pm

I would like to know how far along you are with the edit of page 2 of Emma vs Kitty w/ Psylocke as well as the 2 Soul Calibur pictures. Also when you will start to do this. NO RUSH AT ALL =) It's just that I will be going overseas this Saturday and will be away for close to a month so I just want to know what to expect when I get back (I will not have access to the Internet during that period :cry: ) I will sort out my issues with the Ukash and DEFINITELY subscribe as soon as I get back to start enjoying all the pictures again full size :lol:

Great job with your other pictures so far! Keep up the good work!
virtualinfinity

Postby nichx on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:26 am

Okay, I will send you the correction by email. :)
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
nichx
Site Admin

Postby virtualinfinity on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi Nichx! I've come back and really missed the website for the past month!

Anyway, straight to the artwork! About the corrections to Emma vs Kitty w/ Psylocke Pg 2 and Soul Calibur Pg 1, I have yet to receive them. Will you send it to me through fightfantasies email or do you need my personal one? If so I can pm you my personal email address. Also can I have the schedule for Soul Calibur Pg 2 as well as this request so I know when you are working on them and when I can expect them? Do let me know!
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Oh as for the membership, I still have problems obtaining the uKash voucher so please contact me on how I can pay you through Paypal! 8)

Also, I decided to make some changes in this request and have edited my earlier posts in this thread, do check them out before you continue =) Great job as always Nichx!
virtualinfinity

Postby nichx on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Please check your pm, mate! :)
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
nichx
Site Admin

Postby virtualinfinity on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Great to finally be officially part of the fightfantasies group again!

Here are some more pictures for reference for this request:
Page 2 Panel 1:
85452-165133-professor-x_super.jpg
Emma striking a pose like this when sensing that Ms Marvel has been killed. Except her eyes will be closed and blue thought waves are emanating from her head. Her other hand that is not put against her own head is cupped around one of Ms Marvel's boob.
85452-165133-professor-x_super.jpg (15.88 KiB) Viewed 4491 times

Rogue:
2lnwjdj.jpg
Just thought that Rogue should be drawn with her more up-to-date costume. This is her current costume and hairstyle (hair tied in a ponytail) so Rogue drawn like this would be appreciated.
2lnwjdj.jpg (21.2 KiB) Viewed 4491 times

Now as for Page 2 Panel 3, I've thought about it for some time and I think that the original pose I requested will be very hard to do to show Emma hanging upside down with split legs facing the viewer and draw enough detail in the background such as even a small view of Rogue walking away waving her hand in desperation. I decided to change the pose to the picture attached below. Emma will be the in the pose of the girl chained up but legs split much wider (almost 180 degrees) and facing the viewer. She will also be wearing a string-thong and the costume that I described above, the corset that only covers her waist and snow-flake shaped nipple covers instead of the one in the picture. Rogue will be in the pose similar to the girl sitting on the other girl's face but Rogue will be sitting facing the background, legs facing the back too, so that her body and legs will not block the view of Emma's exposed crotch 8) Her dialogue in this panel will be changed to this:
Rogue: "Now be glad ah am deciding not ta kill ya too! Have fun being tied up in one of yer...playthings!"

7445515.jpg
Pose for reference for page 2 panel 3
7445515.jpg (73.67 KiB) Viewed 4491 times
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 pm

One more picture for reference (the Nilla vs Nina picture that I was talking about):
GG NvsN.png
GG NvsN.png (109.85 KiB) Viewed 4487 times

This girl has very nice boobs and a very pretty face! If Emma Frost and Ms Marvel can be drawn with a face like this it would be great! Ms Marvel to have nice boobs like this and Emma Frost to have even bigger ones than these since hers are not restricted by anything :lol:
Last edited by virtualinfinity on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Now as for the edits of Emma vs Kitty w/ Psylocke page 2, Soul Calibur page 1 as well as the schedule for Soul Calibur page 2 and this request, I would appreciate it if you can update me through any of the threads I posted or just pm me. Thanks alot and keep up the good work nichx!
virtualinfinity

Postby virtualinfinity on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:40 am

Some more pictures for reference:

Page 1 Panel 1: Ms Marvel to be posed like this with legs propped up but spread even wider than this picture. Her hands will be flat down on the ground though (She has no energy to lift them anymore!) Some drool from the side of her mouth, though her mouth is not opened as big as in this picture. Wearing her usual Ms Marvel costume but with a thin thong back like you drew for Psylocke in Emma vs Kitty part 2!

ms__marvel_dazed_.png
ms__marvel_dazed_.png (183.14 KiB) Viewed 4369 times

Page 2 Panel 1: Ms Marvel spread out on an examining table, split legs facing the viewer and she is unconscious. The table could be a hybrid of the previous picture I posted as well as this one:

split-examine.png
Ms Marvel to be unconscious unlike in this picture
split-examine.png (244.74 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
virtualinfinity

Next

Return to Members Requests