Help me finsish a story

Leave your stories here! (no art is done from this forum only text stories to be read)

Moderators: Mr.Grim, fightfan, mr gene, Disy

Help me finsish a story

Postby vup on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Hey guys I have written the beggining of a catfight story. The part that i have writen is just the pre fight, but is very well written and detailed. So i want someone to write the rest for me, the only rule is you have to write in details and in more or less the same style. But the outcome of the fight and what happensis up to you, feel more than free to suprise me, no ideas are to wild.

Here is the part that I have written, post ur endning in this forum.

Kate closed her eyes as she let herself sink into the tub. The bubbles fizzed in her ears, the silent jets massaged her sore muscles. The wine in her glass was sweet. She took in a deep breath and let the last few days fade away.
The feud with Len was getting worse; he had been poisoning all of the Hollywood elite, causing her line up for the next few years to slowly but surely vanish. For a 44 year old in hollywood, a year without work would be a kiss of death. Once her current film was over, she would have nothing…
Thank god for Liam Hemsworth.
In the movie, she played his love interest’s mother ( the young mother of a Nicholas Sparks book, that was how low she had gone). Her character was supposed to hate the boy, but off camera, he had charmed her in a way she thought impossible. She was too old for him, of course, but that didn’t prevent her from feeling like a twenty year old each time he made her laugh or asked her how she was doing. And sure, perhaps she had started referring to her favorite jet in her tub as Liam, but only after a few glasses of wine.
There’s nothing stopping you from making a move on him, she thought as she stared at the flickering candles at the edge of the tub. Nothing except the psychopath.
Kate finished her third glass off and refilled it. If I really wanted him, I could have him. That bitch of his is crazy...but she’s still just a fucking kid. He could use a real woman.

Miley watched Kate fill her wine glass through the window. She smiled and blew a kiss to the darkness. She would let the bitch have one more glass before she broke in and gave her a scare...maybe more.
Liam had come home talking about Miss Kate Beckinsale and her marital problems. He had actually spent a few hours looking for a gift to cheer her up. A piece of jewelry to be specific. Tiffany to be even more specific. She had only found out when she had unlocked his phone and searched his history. Then, she had put a roofie in his scotch and decided to nip this in the bud.
Used to watch your movies, bitch. She thought, licking her lips. Underworld. You were my girlcrush. And now you’re trying to steal my Liam.
“C'est la vie.” She said, and put her ski mask on.

Kate had put away an entire bottle by the time she had opened her legs for Liam the jet to help her find her bliss. But tonight she was having trouble concentrating. She kept getting distracted by every little noise and every little thought. Visions of her failing career kept popping into her mind. Len had used up the prime of her acting career. She had been young and sexy and she had wasted it on his goddamn vampire movies. Now men like Liam were taken by abusive psycho stars and now she was playing a goddamn young mother.
The wine glass shattered in her hand. She blinked stupidly at her hand, amazed the had only managed to prick her finger. A bead of scarlett grew on the tip of her finger. It was as red as the anger floating behind her eyes.
“I need a fucking break.” She said. She climbed out of her tub, dried off, put on her blue satin robe, and went upstairs. She did not see the figure in the corner of the living room wearing the ‘B.S’ ski mask.
vup

Re: Help me finsish a story

Postby Yumiko on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:13 pm

Hey! I can help you. If Miley wins in this battle, and and then she make Kate wearing as Selene, in her tight latex outfit and fight Kate again. XDDD
In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:Р
Yumiko

Postby vup on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:17 am

Sounds cool. Would be awesome if u write the fight story
vup

Postby meinteil on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:42 pm

Are you wanting it to the death?
Sweet lovely death I am waiting for your breath.
meinteil

Postby vup on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:11 pm

meinteil wrote:Are you wanting it to the death?

whatever you want, u choose the outcome completly. Only request is you write in detail and well like the part i have posted
vup

Postby vup on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:56 pm

anybody up for helping me finish the story?
vup

Postby Yumiko on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:28 pm

vup wrote:anybody up for helping me finish the story?

We can do this. Find me in trillian, or discord. ;)
YumiReiko. #1607
In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:Р
Yumiko

Postby vup on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Yumiko wrote:
vup wrote:anybody up for helping me finish the story?

We can do this. Find me in trillian, or discord. ;)
YumiReiko. #1607

when are u available?
vup

Postby vup on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:42 pm

somebody finish this story for me
vup

Postby vup on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:12 am

Hi plz anyone gonna help me finish this story?
vup

Return to Stories