Medeval Fight to the death

(Polls Board) All votes are done here.

Moderators: Mr.Grim, nichx

Who wins?

Total votes : 8

Medeval Fight to the death

Postby meinteil on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:13 am

(So I' back and I have a lot of stuff I was working on but let me explain, Bassically I keep getting bored everytime I start a series, so what I intend on doing is something kind of like a series but not. Bassically this new thing will use entirely original characters with quick descriptions in a Mideval setting. These fight will be gory, dirty, and brutal, but will have nothing to do with each other, this being said I will try to complete my other stuff as well, with out any more interuptions here it is.)

In a bitter fight to the death two women entangled in a tense rivalry will fight each other in a fight to the death.

Profession: Mercenary
Build: Small, Athletic
Nationality: Irish.
Eye Color: emerald Green
Hair color: Red
Style: long and slightly curly
Skin Tone: Extremely pale
Cup size: B cup
Armor: Brown Leather armor corset, Brown Leather Armor Skirt, Brown leather armor bracers, and knee high brown leather boots.
Weapon: Short sword
Side Arm: Dagger (can throw it)
Stats: Strength 4/10 Speed 8/10 durability 4/10 Defense 2/10

Bio: An effective mercenery Maevel fights with out any regard to honor or form, often times arriving drunk to combat, a trait which disgusts her opponent.

Profession: Soldier
Build: Curvey: Athletic.
Nationality: English
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brunette
Style: long, straight, in a pony tail
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned
Cup Size: C cup
Armor: Steel Armor Bra with Chainmail covering her midriff, Steel gauntlets, Steel knee high boots, Leather panties with a Chainmail skirt.
Weapon: Short Sword
Side Arm: Steel shield, used for blocking and bashing.
Stats: Strength 5/10 Speed 5/10 Durability 6/10 Defense 7/10
Bio: An effective soldier Olivia fights with absolute discipline, honor, and an utter lack of mercy, giving many women an agonizing death, traists which her opponent mocks

Who will come out alive in this battle? will Maevel prove to quick for Olivia or will Olivia's defense give her the win?
Sweet lovely death I am waiting for your breath.

Re: Medeval Fight to the death

Postby meinteil on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:26 pm

My apologies on not having this story out yet, things have been chaotic, but I'll have the story written soon.
Sweet lovely death I am waiting for your breath.

Return to Take it to a Vote!