Sophia Bush OC in milking dens arena

Choose your fighter and take on others!
Turn Based Roleplaying Action!

Moderators: Mr.Grim, nichx

Re: Sophia Bush OC in milking dens arena

Postby Blahblahblah on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:01 am

“Nooooo! No, please— stop!” Kat begged as Sophia milked her, her massive mammaries spraying milk with each tug of her nipples. “You can’t do this to meee,” Kat cried, tears streaming from her eyes almost as quickly as milk streamed from her deflating titties. Dennings moaned as Bush simply cackled in response, the attack continuing without mercy.
Blahblahblah

Postby Jimi on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:45 am

Sophia kept laughing cruelly as Kat wailed in a panic, her big jugs deflating with some serious tugs. Kat lay in a pool of her own milk. "Let's do this properly, cow!" Sophia cackled, stopping only to drag Kat up to her hands and knees roughly by her hair. She dragged her to a bucket at the edge of the arena, knelt, and gripped Kat's big right udder in both hands. "Lets see how much we can get out of you, fatty." Sophia started tugging, milking Kat's tight teat into the bucket, laughing away. "Say goodbye to your udder, Kitty Kat!"
Jimi

Postby Blahblahblah on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:55 am

Kat was helpless, completely drained of energy after the beating she’d taken at Sophia’s hands. Her once proud tits were bruised and beaten, misshapen and quickly draining as the bucket filled more and more with every hard pull of her right tit. “Aaaaaaggggghhhh!!!” Kat cried out, desperate from the pain as her nipple was pulled and stretched time after time, each resulting in a long spray of milk.

Soon there was nothing left, Kat stared vacantly at the bucket full of milk as her right tit flopped uselessly to the side. “No...” Kat cried again, knowing her left tit would be milked next, staring pleadingly at her unrelenting attacker. “P-please, please let me go - don’t do this! Y-you’re ruining my girls! You’re killing me! Please, don’t do this!” Kat begged, defeated.
Blahblahblah

Postby Jimi on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:42 pm

"Awww, Kat, you're not talking smack anymore? What happened?! I thought you were gonna shut me up!" Sophia grins wickedly into her opponent's frightened eyes. Then down at her handywork, with a smirk. "Looking kinda dried out there, cow. That udder was pretty big from what I remember. Here, see if you can fill it up again..." Sophia grabs the full bucket of Kat's own milk and shoves it into her face. "Have a drink, bitch. I can't milk your other ugly sack into a full bucket anyway. Drink up!"
Jimi

Postby Blahblahblah on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:05 am

Kat choked and gagged as her own milk was poured unrelentingly down her throat. Sophia had taken a grip onto Kat’s hair and wrenched her neck in place, making sure the younger actress choked down every last drop. Milk splashed over Kat’s body, drenching her still intact tit while the other sagged in defeat.

“F-f-fuck you,” Kat gurgled defiantly, only for Bush to slam the now empty bucket into her head in response, quickly putting her victim back in line.
Blahblahblah

Postby Jimi on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Sophia shoved the empty bucket onto Kat's head, covering her face. "That's better. My fans don't want to see your ugly cow face." Sophia is getting nastier as she grows in confidence. Kat's once glorious right breast now sagging limply and deafeated low on her torso. Soph spots a heavy machinery milker and giggles. "Let's give your last udder what it deserves, Kat..." Soph starts to drag Kat by her full left teat towards the industrial milker, but her hands slip off the milk-drenched mammary. "Fuck, come here, fatty." Soph yanks on Kat's nipple, making her howl, but that doesnt get her too far either. "Uggh, fine, I'll use the ugly tit." Soph painfully wraps her hands around Kat's limp right tit and drags her backwards towards the milker, eyeing off that big suction cup attached to the machine hose. "Come on fatty crawl with me, you're so heavy," Soph whines as she struggles to drag her prey. Sje digs her claws into the sagging flesh to try to make Kat more agreeable.
Jimi

Postby Blahblahblah on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:58 pm

The pain was indescribable as Kat’s torture at Sophia’s hands continued. Bush’s claws sunk deeper into Kat’s deflated tit, the noise of Kat’s own screaming reverberating around her head inside of the bucket. Finally Sophia got tired of attempting to drag Kat along, instead circling behind her and delivering a hard punting kick to Kat’s prone ass which lurched the helpless woman forward, sending her skidding across the floor until she collided with the milking machine, a long trail of milk marking her path.

The bucket fell off Kat’s head on impact and the situation finally became clear to the delirious Kat. Her tits were savaged, scraped and cut from her skidding slide across the floor on top of the damage they’d already taken. Looking up, she saw the milking machine for the first time, her eyes widening in horror as she felt Sophia grab hold of her hair again, regaining control over her.

“No, no, no, no,” Kat whimpered. “Please, p-please, don’t d-d-do this, I-I’m sorry,” she continued to beg and plead, not grasping that there was nothing left she could do.
Blahblahblah

Postby Jimi on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:25 pm

Sophia gave Kat's hair a hard tug. "Damn right you're sorry. You'll be even sorrier in a minute. Sorry you called me an old granny. Sorry you threatened my BETTER tits." Sophia slapped a heavy tit across Kat's face. "Who's worn out now, cow?!" Soph tugged on Kat's one good tit and grabbed one of the machine suction caps attached to a hose. She plopped it onto Kat's tit and turned to turn on the machine. "Let's see you laughing when you're sucked dry, you droopy jugged has-been."
Jimi

Postby Blahblahblah on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:42 am

The impact of Sophia’s humongous tit hit Kat’s face like a cement block, blood shooting from her mouth and trickling down her nose as her already blackened eye began to swell.

Kat’s low moan of pain turned to a panicked shriek as Sophia brought the milking machine to life, setting it on its highest possible speed. The sucker instantly vacuumed around Kat’s nipple and began draining it. “Noooo, stoooop! Somebody h-help meee,” she screamed in pain as her sensitive nipple felt as if it were about to tear off from the pressure.

“You c-c-cunt! I’m not a h-has-been,” Dennings cried before feeling Sophia’s tits come crashing down on her face again, her nose exploding as her tit continued to be sucked dry, a slow trickle of blood now falling down Kat’s forehead as her eyes began to cross.
Blahblahblah

Previous

Return to The Challenge Room