Open Battle: Freia's Challenge

Choose your fighter and take on others!
Turn Based Roleplaying Action!

Moderators: Mr.Grim, nichx

Re: Open Battle: Freia's Challenge

Postby Lord Noon on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 pm

[Freia had just enough time to feel a surge of triumph as her knee forced Tina's breast to press back in upon her own chest...before the blonde simply pushed herself back up again, and rushed forward like a missile, slamming her shoulder back into Freia's gut.]

"Oooph!"

[And again...]

"AGH!"

[And three more times, by which point Freia had no breath left to cry out with. 'Damn this despicable American trollop, she was supposed to be easy!' fumed miss Kagami inwardly, as fresh jolts of pain shot from her bruising abs through her whole body. She needed to do something, and fast, to get herself some breathing room...]

[Then, as she felt Tina's arms gripping her legs, still braced against the ropes, an idea occurred to her. 'Maybe, I need to do...nothing...']

[Rather than resisting the hold, Freia let her foe get a good grip and pry her legs away from the ropes - and then she let her arms, locked tight around Tina's neck, fall limp. Without support, she fell to the mat on her knees, hunched over as if bowing, and put a convincing quavering note of panic and pleading in her voice...]

"Pl-please, stop! You're too strong for me!"

[She gave the words a second or two to sink in, peering between Tina's legs and noting with grim satisfaction that the referee was a substantial distance away - 'Not that it matters - title matches are no-DQ, after all...did I neglect to mention that, my American friend?']

[And with a grim smile, Freia threw one balled fist up, directly towards miss Armstrong's crotch!]

(Yeah, that response took ages...I swear, you disappear, then as soon as you're back, I'm gone...the universe is conspiring against us, Grim. I blame Odin. 0_0 )
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 pm

"I'm glad you came to your sens...Ack....ughh....." gasping and croaking like a frog Tina felt her legs turn to jelly.

[Freia's fist had hit it's mark. Slamming forcefully into Tina's pussy. Her hands now clutching her wounded womanhood Tina's eyes watered in pain and her legs trembled. Feeling the power from her body drain as sick feeling over took her. Her mouth hung open but no sound passed her quivering lips.]
:twisted:{{{{{{{{{{Master Grim}}}}}}}}}} :twisted:
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 am

[The feeling of Tina shuddering under her blow was joyous, and Freia felt the fatigue from the American's last assault fading under a wave of delightful endorphins. Withdrawing her fist and refusing to spare the annoying referee a moment for his whining, she pushed herself back up to her feet, taking a handful of Tina's hair and pulling her face close to Freia's own for a moment...]

"Where's that rebellious spirit now, dear? Huh?"

[Not bothering to wait for an answer to her jibe, Freia snakes her arm around Tina's neck once again - and, snapping her own body backwards and down, drives the American headfirst to the hard canvas with a sharp DDT!]
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:31 am

"F.F.FFF..uc..." Tina tried to curse her foe but she was cut short.

[Before the gorgeous blonde could spat her words of hate the sexy Freia delivered a powerful DDT! Spiking her head into the hard canvas. For a moment Tina's body stood vertically as she balanced on the top of her head. Her long sexy legs pointing towards the sky and then in an instant her body crumbled to the ground. Her body laid in a heap. Limp and lifeless Tina was dazed by the devastating move.]

"uhh.....um....uuuhh...." Tina mumbled in a daze.
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:19 am

"Ah, there we go...you're so much nicer when you're not assaulting my eardrums with that backwoods Alabama drawl."

[Pushing herself up onto her knees, Freia sneered down at Tina, laid out on her front, then moved over to straddle the other woman's back, placing her weight - and curvy derriere - down upon the base of the American grappler's spine. Whipping her silvery hair back out of her eyes, the (alleged!) vampiress grins wickedly to the assembled audience, some of them reacting poorly to the good fortunes of such a conceited competitor, but most simply pleased to see two beautiful women putting each other through hell. As she gloats, Freia's hands run across the exposed shoulders and back of her opponent, tracing the outline of her well-developed musculature - "impressive in a way, but a trifle mannish..."]

[Snapping her attention back to the business at hand, Freia gets her feet beneath her, then reaches behind her and takes hold of miss Armstrong's shapely legs and pulls them back towards her in inverted Boston Crab fashion before hooking them securely under her armpits. With the ankles locked, Freia then reaches forwards, yanks Tina's arms back and over her propped-up knees, then clasps her hands under the blonde's chin before leaning back, trapping Tina in a Camel Clutch whilst torturing her legs simultaneously!]

[The sweat forming on Tina's neck makes her skin slippery to touch, but 'Perfection Beyond Death' (as she would like to be known) keeps her grip firm, even as she leans forwards to inhale the mixed scent of pheromones and perspiration from her enemy's hair...]
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:41 pm

[Tina merely mumbled as Freia mounted her. She shivered at her touch. But soon was grinding her teeth in pain as the wicked vixen applied a devastating hold]

"uuhhh!...Damn you!! I'm ma..err.. make you pay...ahhh dearly for this DEAR!!" Tina grunted and strained through gritted teeth as the minx sniffed her.

[Her muscular body being tortured. Her body sweating profusely. Tina tried kicking and squirming to free herself and thrashing about. I can't let my fans down the southern belle said to herself. But the pain was numbing. Her neck, arms, and thighs burned in pain.]
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:36 pm

"Keep talking, darling - I have to admit, your cries of resistance are getting to be a turn-on..."

[Unfortunately for Freia, her opponent seemed to take that jibe as a hint to clam up, and refused to utter another word no matter how hard she pulled back on her neck. Growling internally with frustration, Freia released her hold, letting the blonde's legs, arms and head slump down onto the mat, but remained sat on the American's back a moment longer, twisting a lock of her silvery hair around one finger as she pretends to ponder over a next move already planned.]

[Feeling miss Armstrong shift under her, no doubt trying to regather her strength, Freia shimmied forwards onto all fours, before clamping her knees around the sides of Tina's head. Then she turned over, forcing the Deep South diva to roll with her, and slipped one leg around Tina's throat, locking her ankle behind the knee of her other leg - a Figure-4 neck scissor hold! As she pushed her body upwards to heighten the pressure, Freia felt the blonde's head pressing against her pussy through her fight attire; it sent a rippling, pleasurable sensation through her body, making her throw her head back and laugh. "Oh, when this is over, I'm going to take my time with you, slut..."]
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:31 pm

[Bucking and twisting Tina gasped as Freia's slender smooth thighs clamped down around her neck. Her hands grabbing and pulling at cause of her current agony. Her fingers slipping against the smooth flesh as she bucked in vain. Her head bopping up and down tapping against Freia's crotch."

"AcCkk!...UGhhh....Fuuu....I ...can't...ahhh..Breath!!.." Tina squawked as her lungs burned.

[Bridging herself upward with her strong legs Tina attempted to roll side to side or buck herself free. "How did I let this woman get control of me!!" was all she could think about! She had to escape! She wanted to show her now to mess with Miss Armstrong!]
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:24 am

"Can't breathe? That's the general idea - ahhhh!"

[Tina's sudden bucking caught Freia by surprise, and she pinwheeled her arms frantically as the blonde pushed herself up and threatened to turn them both over. Cursing inwardly, Freia braced one elbow against the mat and pushed back against the Texan's force - ]

"Oh, you naughty thing! No more of that!"

[ - and then balled up her other hand into a fist, and began to strike at Tina's taut, sweat-slicked abdominals with fury...]
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:26 pm

"CAuuuhhhh........!!!" Tina gasps aloud as air spills from her pained lips.

[Freia's fist sinks deep into Tina's belly causing her to quake in pain. Her legs almost giving out as she fought for freedom. Thrashing in pain, needing air Tina bucked upward with intense force. Pulling and clawing at the thighs around her. Feeling her vision blurry and her lungs burn panic sets in. Twisting left and right....but how would she getting out of this hold!!"

"Argghh....uuuughhh...."

[Tina with little option attempted to twist her head and sink her teeth into the meat encasing her skull....she had to get free or she would be at the mercy of the sexy vixen]
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:02 am

[The American's struggles tamed as Freia's knuckles dug into her torso. The self-styled vampiress grinned...but, in a partially ironic twist, her foe bit first.]

"AIIIIEEEE!"

[Sharp tendrils of pain shot through Freia's right leg as Tina's incisors dug through her stockings and into the tender flesh of her thighs! Unwilling to fight through the agony, she releases her leg grip, drawing her thigh out of range of miss Armstrong's mouth, then kicks the blonde powerhouse away with her left foot, before cradling her hurt leg to her body and checking it.]

[Fortunately, the pearly-white skin beneath her stocking remains unbroken, only marked an irritated red where Tina's teeth dug in. Even so, such an ugly blemish upon a woman as narcissistic as Freia...her eyes bulge with rage as she looks back over her shoulder at her foe.]

"You...are going to pay dearly for that!"

[With that, Freia stands back up, and charges her enemy blindly with a shriek of rage...]
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:33 pm

[Tina gasping for air barely makes it her feet but sees the angry vixen stampeding towards her!! Out of instinct Tina lunged and throws a full body propeled clothesline at Freia!]

"uuuhhhh!! make me missy!!" Tina says in her southern accent!
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:42 am

[It took Freia until the last second to realise her mistake - and she didn't even have time to start mentally chastising herself before running straight into Tina's ramrod-stiff forearm, which caught her clean across the throat - ]

"Whuuuunnng!"

[ - with enough force to take her breath away, before her own cancelled momentum made her legs carry themselves out from under her, and made her fall sharply to the mat - ]

"Guh!"

[ - smacking her head firmly against the canvas as she goes.]

[Instinct made Freia roll herself over on her side towards the ropes and clutch them for support, but the hit had scrambled her, leaving a ringing sound in her ears that drowned out all other sounds even as she coughed and massaged her neck...]
Lord Noon

Previous

Return to The Challenge Room