Open Battle: Freia's Challenge

Choose your fighter and take on others!
Turn Based Roleplaying Action!

Moderators: Mr.Grim, nichx

Open Battle: Freia's Challenge

Postby Lord Noon on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:14 am

[The cries, jeers and whistles of a thousands-strong crowd echo around the Yumahara Jumbo AIR Arena, drowning out the eerily romantic piano music playing over the PA system. Standing in the middle of the elevated 20' by 20' ring, in the very epicentre of the cacophony, Freia Kagami feels right at home. Many of these people here today would not describe themselves as her 'fans'. Many others would genuinely love to see the arrogant smirk wiped off her face and smeared across the canvas below. But that didn't matter to her, oh no. What mattered was, they were here, and they cared about what was due to occur - and their passion wrapped around her like a warm coccoon, making her skin tingle and her stomach flutter. She lived - well, perhaps not 'lived', but certainly she worked and sweated and waited for moments like these. "Still," she thought, "enough showboating, I've got other things to deal with today..."]

[Raising one hand to her face, Freia waited as her music faded away, then removed her spike-rimmed sunglasses with a dramatic swing of her wrist, and sighed longingly as she looked around at the ringside spectators. Her pinkish-red eyes never failed to entice them. Then, spotting a cameraman standing up on the apron, Freia smiled, folded the legs of the glasses inwards, then carefully - and very deliberately - hooked them onto the hem of her corset top, knowing as she did so that the camera would zoom in and follow her motions, giving the viewers at home a satisfying look at her C-cup breasts; not the biggest in any given promotion, but perfectly proportioned and pleasingly firm. Seeing the cameraman's mouth drop open, Freia smirked and continued, slowly dragging her hand down her body, letting her fingertips roam over the tight-fitted lycra and the ruffled velvet edges. Her waist was thin - some would say weak - but Freia liked it that way, as it only served to highlight the width of her smoothly-curved hips. She teasingly played with the fabric at her crotch before moving her hand to the side and hooking one thumb around the chain connecting her right boot with her bodice, whilst the cameraman struggled to undo the top button of his shirt without dropping several thousand dollars' worth of equipment. 'Perfection in Death' - not just a nickname to Freia, it was her motto.]

[She reached out behind her with her other hand, and a moment later, a microphone was placed there by the short, weaselly ring announcer. She payed him no heed as he retreated with a deep bow and a whimper, instead turning slowly on the spot to take in every face staring her way, then raised the mic and began to speak.]

"Well, ladies and future one-night-stands..."

[That one raised a laugh from a few corners of the crowd. It usually did.]

"...the bad news is, we're very nearly approacing the end of the show. Or the end of the worthwhile part of it, anyway. I mean, does anyone really need to see my former friend - sorry, I meant to say 'victim' - Maiden Sakurazaki take on the patently fake lucha, La Mari...mari...god, she's so boring I can't even remember her full name. And those Rumble Roses? A schoolgirl brings her teacher along to fight a pink nurse and some freak with a tail? Awww, Candy Cane, congratulations! You're officially the world's most chickens*** punk rocker!"

[The TV people could edit out the cursing, but the crowd in the arena got the unfiltered version - and they didn't respond at all well to Freia calling one of their favourites a coward. Freia gloated, knowing full well that Candy nor any of the others mentioned could afford to rush the ring and get into a fight, not before defending their titles. The risk of injury would be too great.]

"Ha! But don't worry, there is some good news! It seems that, for some extraordinary reason, the minds behind this multi-promotion event forgot to book me on the card - can you believe it? Me, the black heart of Wrestle Angel Survivor, not scheduled to appear? I'm surprised more of you didn't ask for refunds on your tickets. Nevertheless, I'm here, and I've got the time to spare for one match, against a very...special...challenger. One who also hasn't been booked tonight, but I know for a fact she's here. None other, in fact, than the CURRENT Undisputed Women's Wrestling Champion of the United States and Canada, TIIIIINAAAAAA AAAAAARMSTROOOOOONNNG!"

["Well, that'll sound ridiculous on the replay," Freia chided herself after being forced to yell over the crowd's sudden upsurge in cheers. No doubt they hoped that Tina - hailed as one of the all-time greats of this sport - would duly appear to shut Freia's mouth forcibly. Freia, however, knew something they didn't, as indicated by the broad grin on her face that refused to disappear.]

[A minute passed in silence without Tina appearing. Unsurprised, Freia pressed on.]

"Having second thoughts, Tina? Feeling a little...doubt...nagging at the back of your mind? Or maybe it's something to do with your condition, hmmm? I hear you're not feeling 100%, though nobody's telling me exactly why that happened. And I'd have sympathy, sweetie, I really would...except that Maiden's already set to defend the WAS title - the title which would be mine if not for a blatant miscarriage of justice - against one of your bestest best fwiends, and the bubble-butt cowgirl dropped the Rose of Roses belt to Beauty Ichigaya earlier. That leaves only the title you hold absent from the show - and after a brief conflab with your bosses, I pointed out to them just how unfair that was for the other promotions gathered here tonight. And, as you all know, I can be very...persuasive."

[She drew her tongue across her lips as she said it, and spared a wink for the camera.]

"So they agreed to let me be the one to challenge you. But don't get too upset; if you feel you can't risk wrestling, just find yourself a friend willing to take your place, and I'll fight her instead. Better pick quickly, though - we're on a time limit here, and if you or your rep isn't out here in ten minutes, that's a forfeit...and your title is mine."

[Letting the mic drop to the mat, Freia raised her arms out to her sides in self-adulation and stared up at the blue sky visible through the arena's open roof, letting the crowd's jeers wash over her again as she waited for a response...]

[TBC by EITHER Tina OR someone else fighting in her place.]

[FYI, there's no such thing as the Yumahara Jumbo AIR Arena, I just made it up. Assume it looks much like the typical kind of arena WWE would use, only it's in an open-air stadium.]
Lord Noon

Re: Open Battle: Freia's Challenge

Postby Mr.Grim on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:19 pm

[Dude! That's an epic challenge! You will need to give me some time to give it a proper response!] :twisted:
:twisted:{{{{{{{{{{Master Grim}}}}}}}}}} :twisted:
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 pm

[Haha! Take all the time you need, man.]
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:10 am

[Several minutes had gone by when the lights dimmed and the arena laser lights started up. A rock beat started pulsing over the sound system as the crowd waited to see who would be coming to answer the challenge. Would it be Tina Armstrong herself or perhaps another member of Grim Enforcement. Pyrotechnics exploding at the entry way and the lights returning revealed it was Tina Armstrong! Stepping out to the stage at the top of the ramp way towards the ring Tina slowly made her way out to the cheers and cat calls of her fans. Tina did her best to not show any injury she might be concealing as she brought a mic to her lips.]

"So Freia you want my title? You think you deserve my title? Well if a match between us is what you want and it's what my fans want! Then it's a match you will get! Regardless of my condition I will accept you challenge!"

[Tina tossing her mic to the ground she started to make her way towards the ring. Her fans screaming in anticipation of the match before them. Tina glared at Freia the entire time she strode towards the ring as soon her and Freia would be engaged in a struggle for victory and her title.]

(haha ok I tried to match your quality but man you are much better than I am! :twisted: )
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby DragonForce on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:33 pm

The two best Challenge forum writers about to have a story? :shock:

*Grabs popcorn*
Tomi Power Up!
DragonForce

Postby Lord Noon on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:43 pm

["Excellent," thought Freia, as the USW* Champion made her way down to the ring, an angry-but-determined scowl on her pretty face. Pretty, yes, but hardly as glamourous as Freia herself...not that this was a surprise. That Tina was able to show up, on the other hand, was very much a surprise - she'd been expecting a last-minute replacement, unprepared and unskilled in the ways of the ring. But she hadn't been lying about Tina's injuries - her sources were very trustworthy - and, on a purely personal note, the thought of beating one of the world's most beloved wrestlers held great appeal...not to mention all the things she could do to that fabulous body of hers, once it was under her control...]

"That's it, my darling, take your time up those steps...wouldn't want you to get hurt prematurely, would we?"

[The mic couldn't catch Freia's words, but Tina did, seething even more pronouncedly as she stepped up onto the apron. Freia took a few steps back as Tina reached the middle of the apron and ducked down to step in between the middle and lower ropes - but then Freia rushed forwards and, with a shrill banshee's shriek, raised her knee and thrust it towards Tina's skull before she could even step into the ring!]

(OOC @DragonForce: Ack! No pressure there, then... >_> )

* - 'United States Wrestling' or something. I don't know if the DOA games have actually provided a name for Tina's home promotion, and I highly doubt it's actually called 'DOATEC Wrestling Federation'...
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:51 am

[Tina ducked underneath the ropes but was blind to the approaching danger but her "Ring Sense" screamed echoing through her mind as she felt the vibrations of the mat. Closer and closer the pounding of little feet. Tina dived away from the ropes and from Freia. Feeling a whoosh of air as the tricky little minx almost caught her with her surprise attack. Tina grimaced as she rolled and made it to her feet again. Eying Freia Tina pointed at her then drew her thumb across her neck!]

"I would expect more from a true fighter! But now I know now how you will fight Freia!"

[Tina was filled with rage as her heart rate thumped over and over again in her chest. She had to stay mentally strong and not allow Freia to unmask her injury. Tina took her wrestling stance and motioned to the white hair vixen]

"And don't worry about me Freia! I'm not the one who will be getting hurt!"
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:07 am

[Freia cursed inwardly - so the American was determined to live up to her own hype after all, eh? But she fought to keep her irritation from showing on her face; it would seem like weakness on her part. And besides, she suffered not a jot of injury from the ropes as she bounced off them, taking a skipping step before stopping to face Tina.]

"Oh, rest assured...I'm not worried in the slightest about your condition."

[Raising her arms, Freia approached her opponent and motioned for a test of strength...but before Tina's fingers could lock with hers, she lashed out with a kick aimed at 'Miss T&A's recently-brutalised ribs...]
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:18 am

[Tina groaned and grit her teeth as Freia connected with her ribs. Clutching her ribs for only a moment Tina tried to sooth her pain quickly and refocus herself.]

"Very cleaver Freia! I once again fell for another dirty trick! How about we do this match proper?"

[Tina extended her hand outward towards Freia looking to shake hands with her. But this time Tina sure the little minx would try again to play dirty. As she approached her Tina sprung forward like a horse out of the starting gates and lunged at her foe looking to spear her slender midsection. Giving a battle cry as she flew through the air towards Freia!]
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:30 am

[Freia was suspicious of Tina's handshake ploy, and didn't bother reaching out with her own arm - but even so, the speed with which Tina charged forth was a considerable surprise.]

[Thinking fast, Freia held her right arm out in a loop - and sure enough, as Tina closed in, her head slipped in the 'noose' just right, before - ]

"Urrgh!"

[ - before her shoulder crashed into Freia's guts, knocking the wind from her lungs and sending a flash of pain shooting through her entire body. "What strength...!" Freia wasn't out of it yet though, and as Tina's momentum carried both women to the mat, Freia gritted her teeth against the impact, then tightened her hold around Tina's neck, transitioning into a full facelock, and scissored her legs around the American's midsection to add some extra oomph to the hold.]
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:24 pm

[Tina squirmed and withered in Freia's hold. Each breath if she even was able to get any oxygen was painful and brought no relieve to the burning in her lungs. Knowing she could continue to be in this hold much longer Tina starts alternating jabs to Freia's sides aiming for her kidneys.]

"Grrr....ugh....Aggghhh"

[It was all Tina could utter as Freia continued to choke her. Tina felt her punches would not be enough to break this hold. Summoning her strength, using her arms and legs Tina struggled and strained but started to lift herself and Freia off the ground. Almost standing Tina takes hold of Freia to prevent escape and charges forward. The crowd was in awe at Tina's display of pure power and even more so as she took off towards one of the rings turnbuckles lining Freia's back up with the corner. Putting her full weight into it Tina braced for impact as she ran full speed towards the turnbuckle.]
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 pm

[Tina's punches were uncoordinated, sloppy, and barely drew a grunt of pain from Freia. But just as she started to relax, the larger woman got to her feet, and Freia's eyes boggled as she found herself being raised along with her! She tightened her grip around Tina's neck, and dug her knees further into the American's sides, but it mattered little, and soon she felt the whole world shaking around her as Tina charged forwards, linking her arms at the small of Freia's back to keep her in place. Peeking over her own shoulder, Freia could see the unforgiving steel corner post - its pads looking especially flimsy tonight - coming up fast; she needed to do something now before this brat took control away from her...and Freia would never relinquish control. Especially not now.]

[Releasing her scissor-hold around the other woman's waist, Freia let her feet drop to the floor and dug her heels in...but it proved fruitless, as Tina's power kept her going, speed barely diminished. "Dammit!" Freia cursed, knowing she'd have to do something a little more risky. As the turnbuckle got closer and closer, she braced herself - then, with Tina only two steps shy of her goal, Freia kicked her legs out behind her...and braced her feet against the middle ropes! Her knees bent under the strain, but she stopped Tina's momentum dead, leaving both women pushing against one another, with Tina's shoulder digging into Freia's midriff and Freia's arm still coiled like a snake around Tina's neck. Though the pressure on her abdomen made breathing a strain, Freia forced a mocking laugh.]

"Not gonna happen, you wannabe gaijin!"

[Seeking to end the stalemate, Freia took a chance and let her left leg alone take the pressure, then curled her right leg into a sharp angle - and thrust one pointed knee forwards, aiming for Tina's bountiful chest...]
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:11 pm

(Hey Lord Noon, sorry to be MIA the last few weeks. School just started up again but I am going to try and reply this weekend if I can get all my studies done.)
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:39 pm

(No worries, take all the time you need. Also, p-p-p-pick up a Penguin. Not that it'll help, they're just good biscuits.)
Lord Noon

Postby Mr.Grim on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 am

"Uugghhh!!"

[Tina grunted as Freia's know slammed into her massive chest mounds. Dropping to a knee Tina snarled and launched herself back towards her foe. Slamming upward and against Freia's already battered midsection. Like a charging rhino Tina bellowed and thrust over and over using her powerful legs to repeatedly piston her self into her foe.]

"Don't count me out yet"

[Tina digging deep lowered herself and with a mighty thrust and with the use of her arms attempted to hit the back of Freia's leg to dislodge her and aimed her shoulder once more at her mid section.]
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Challenge Room