Avril Lavigne Open Challenge

Choose your fighter and take on others!
Turn Based Roleplaying Action!

Moderators: Mr.Grim, nichx

Avril Lavigne Open Challenge

Postby DragonForce on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Canadian rocker Avril Lavigne stood in the middle of the ring. Tonight was her debut night in the Fight Fantasies Challenge League. She wanted to send a message to the rest of her competition. That message was that she was ready to make an impact. After signing the most expensive contract in league history, she knew she had high expectations.

She stood in the corner of her ring, soaking in the cheers from her hometown crowd. Lowering the microphone to her lips, she spoke clearly into the microphone. "Heeeey Canada!"

More cheers erupted from the crowd. Leaning over the ropes, a sexy smile spread across her lips. She bounced around to the ring before leaning over the top rope, exposing part of her pale cleavage to the crowd.

"Soo I'm here to put on a show tonight!" she continued, pandering to the crowd some more. "Usually I'd like to rock the fuck out, but tonight I'm here to kick some ass!"

She stopped before moving back to the center of the ring. "There's only one problem, they forgot to book me an opponent. So I'm issuing an open challenge to any superstar whose lookin' for a fight!"

Then, throwing the mic away, she bounced up and down on the spot, playfully batting the air with her fists. Her chested bouced up and down with each hop as she eagerly awaited for an opponent.

Tomi Power Up!
DragonForce

Re: Avril Lavigne Open Challenge

Postby mr gene on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:20 am

mightymo charged the ring lept over the top nrope and landed an uppercut to which avril responde with a belly punch a swift kick by mo ends the boutby sending avril over the top rope
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby DragonForce on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 am

(Sorry for the delay >_< )

Without any enterance music at all, Mightymo came charging towards Avril with a determined look on her face. Before Avril could even so much as adjust her footing, she felt a powerful blow strike under her chin.

"Ungh!" She yelped as the attack found it's mark. Despite her slender frame, the Canadian blonde took the blow surprisingly well. Shifting her weight forward, she lunged in and countered with a stiff punch to Mightmo's vulnerable midsection. She heard a soft puff escape from her opponents lips, much to her satisfaction.

"Bitch!" Avril snapped, pulling her fist away from her opponents body and back towards her own. Then, without any warning, she felt the force of Mo's foot slamming into pale, bare belly. Avril's mouth formed an "o" shape as the momentum from the kick sent her flying out of the ring, landing on the mats below with a thud. Gingerly touching her midsection with her left hand, she slowly stood up before re-entering the ring.

With her chest heaving a bit, her eyes narrowed as she locked on to Mo before charging in, throwing herself at Mo in hopes of knocking her to the ground.
Tomi Power Up!
DragonForce

Postby mr gene on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:47 pm

by pure acident mo stumbles and falls out of the way of avrils chage but she grabs her foot and pulls her to the mat the two women ground and pound each other for ten miniutes straight until mightymo puts the canadian songbird in a bear hug squeezing the air out of her
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby DragonForce on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 am

mr gene wrote:by pure acident mo stumbles and falls out of the way of avrils chage but she grabs her foot and pulls her to the mat the two women ground and pound each other for ten miniutes straight until mightymo puts the canadian songbird in a bear hug squeezing the air out of her

Avril let out a sharp "Ugh!" As she slammed chest first into the mat. Her lightly tanned breasts took the brunt of the impact, compressing the Canadians delicate mounds causing them to press against her body. Before she could collect herself, she felt Mo mount her and grab a handful of her long, blonde hair and start slamming her head into the canvas.

Letting out a protesting shriek with each bounce, Avril shifted her weight mounting Mo and returned the favor, grabbing Mo's short brown hair before delivering a closed fist right to the brunettes face. Mo let out a grunt as a bit of red liquid dribbled from her nose, but managed to summon up the strength to flip Avril to her side. The two women wrestled around on the mat amongst the cheering of fans, who were all no doubt hoping for a wardrobe malfunction. After what felt like an eternity, Avril finally managed to mount Mo.

"Bitch! Slut! Skank!" Avril cursed, alternating lefts and rights into her opponents head. Mo's eyes were starting to glass over, and Avril smirked. "Oh yeah!" She cried out, flexing her arm muscles for her adoring fans to see while sitting on Mo. Taking her eyes off Mo for one second, she didn't see the Brunette raise her fist and launch it towards Avril's ribs.

"Omph!" Avril grunted as the attack winded her momentarily. Just as she tried to suck a breath of air, she felt another fist crash into exposed belly button. "Guuh!" She wheezed, starting to feel a bit drained.

Her arms instinctively wrapped around her belly as Mo rolled out from underneath her. Just as she started to straighten her posture, Mo fired out a vicious kick that tagged Avril in the tits, knocking her orbs into body. Avril staggered for a bit, drawing gasps from the crowd before Mo locked her in a bear hug.

"Ahh!" Avril shrieked as she felt pressure collapsing her ribs. Desperate to break the hold, she headbutted Mo in hopes of escaping the hold.
Tomi Power Up!
DragonForce

Postby mr gene on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 am

mo returned the headbuttvand smashed her foot into avrils, commanding her to submit refusing avril tries biting mo only to get pile driven into the mat then throwing her out of the ring
Last edited by mr gene on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby DragonForce on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:27 am

mr gene wrote:mo returne the headbuttand smashed her foot into avrils, commanding her to submit refusing avril tries biting mo only to get pile driven into the matthen throwing her out of the ring

As Avril's skull slammed into Mo's, she heard a grunt escape from her opponent, but the grip around her didn't loosen. That, combined with the fact the impact from the headbutt had left her forehead pounding was causing the Canadian to lose her confidence.

"Unn... Uhhh" She groaned as Mo applied more pressure in the hold. Avril's ribs looked ready to burst from body, bending awkwardly Mo's will. Avril's vision blurred and the boo's from the crowd started to drone out. Then, she felt a bludgeoning attack strike her forehead, just above her eye.

"Ugh!" She grunted, her head snapping back, letting her long, blonde and pink hair dangle below her back. Then, she felt her body being flipped, somehow Mo managed to keep her up in the air before setting her up for a pile driver.

The crowd was silent as Avril's head snapped into the mat, then watched as her body was tossed out of the ring. Boo's reigned as Avril struggled to get up, rubbing her head, just above where she had been cut.

"Screw this." She muttered, before walking towards the ramp, leaving the arena.
Tomi Power Up!
DragonForce

Postby mr gene on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:43 pm

mo called out to avril"let this be a lesson ms levigne sometimes issuing an open challenge only gets you a kicked butt"
to hersel she said"i'm glad thats overfor a second there i was starting to outzoe zoe"
Last edited by mr gene on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby wexx on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:41 am

mr gene wrote:mo called out to aril"let this be a lesson ms levigne sometimes issuing an open challeng only gets you a kicked butt"
to hersel she said"i'm glad thats overfor a secnd there i was starting to outzoe zoe"

I like this despite Avril losing it was a great idea!
wexx

Postby mr gene on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:09 pm

thanks wexx
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby nichx on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Page 1:

:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
nichx
Site Admin

Postby Yumiko on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:55 am

Avril just cannot lose in this match!:( I love her! And Nichx, her fingernails painted black.;)
In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:Р
Yumiko

Postby nichx on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Alright, I will edit it! :)
:::::::::::: Nichx :::::::::::::::::
http://www.fightfantasies.com
nichx
Site Admin

Postby mr gene on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:28 pm

all right but kep in mightmo's remark about issueing reckless challenges ok?
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby Yumiko on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:53 pm

nichx wrote:Alright, I will edit it! :)

Yay! Love u! XD
In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:Р
Yumiko

Next

Return to The Challenge Room