Ultimate fantasy.

Artworks, critiques, comments and suggestions.

Moderators: Mr.Grim, fightfan, TheNobody, mr gene

Ultimate fantasy.

Postby Rahzel on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:22 am

I figured I'd try to get this board alive by posing this question to all ten of you.

What is your ultimate fantasy when it comes to a FvF fight. Who would be in the fight? What would they be wearing? What would be the conditions of the fight? Where would it take place? And ultimately how would it end?

I'll share mine once I see a few people post theirs.
Rahzel

Re: Ultimate fantasy.

Postby Lord Noon on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Oh man, this is...yeesh. I have like, five different ultimate fantasies at any given moment. Narrowing that down to just one? Hard. Especially since it means shelving most of my preferred girls - and you have NO IDEA how difficult it is for me to admit that my no.1 fantasy right now does not involve Nina. God, I can just feel her eyes burning accusatory holes in me now...I'm sorry, my love! Next time, I promise! Please put down the gun!

...anyway.

So I'm assuming you all know Battlestar Galactica, unless you hate good TV or something. The show was never exactly short on attractive females (who can act too - will miracles never cease?!), but for me, personally, I shall always hold Cylon Number Six, Tricia Helfer, above all others. There's just something about her, beyond the obvious appeal of her height, perfect proportions and incredibly luscious legs; a kind of charm and sensitivity that's wholly genuine, a rarity among actors. Of course, she can also be a scary badass when she needs to be, and despite how slender she is, she leaves you in no doubt that she can and will kill you with one hand. She's absolutely, to my mind, the most beautiful woman on earth...uh, real woman. Let's not piss off Nina anymore. >_>; So yeah, she'll be in it.

Back to the point, and you can consider this a SPOILER! for a show that ended 4 years ago: in season 4 of BSG, the Cylons undergo a kind of civil war, which ends with one side - comprising the Sixes, Eights and...whatever number the Leobens were - getting largely slaughtered until only one badly-damaged baseship of theirs remains, a ship which then forms an alliance with the human fleet. Now, whenever we see the 'rebel' Cylons aboard their ship, it's made clear the Sixes are in charge, but we never learn why this is the case - we're just left to assume it's because they have more commanding personalities than the Eights and Leobens. But what if there was an actual debate over who gets to be the boss? How would an enlightened, super-advanced race of biological robot people sort that out?

Answer: catfight. IT IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER.

So, the stage is set: in the hitherto-unknown auditorium aboard the basestar, the rebel Cylons gather on the curved seating racks to watch in respectful silence as Natalie, elected leader of the Six contingent, squares off against her opposite number from the Eights (played of course by the not-exactly-unattractive Grace Park). Both women know the minimal rules: no weapons allowed, and no time limit or rounds set - they will simply fight without stopping, however way they choose, until one verbally acknowledges their submission. They strip down to their bikini bottoms (no, not total nude - don't ask, I just prefer it this way) and step into a large, unused resurrection tank, already brimming with sticking oils - a strange custom, to battle to the finish within the crib where life begins for a Cylon.

The fight goes on for over an hour, a mostly close-up battle, with each woman always trying to keep a grip on the other, often resorting to pulling on the straps of their bikini bottoms when bare skin becomes too slippery to hold. They drive fists, elbows and knees into rock-hard midsections and across toughened but delicate-looking faces; they wrestle, rolling over one another and trading advantageous positions, struggling to apply painful holds before their enemy slips free; they hold the other girl's head below the pool's surface, to make them choke on the viscuous liquid; they even lower themselves to using sexuality as a weapon, forcing kisses, squeezing breasts, and slipping fingers past thin material to probe and pinch each other's pussies. Eventually, this last strategy seals Eight's fate, as a bout of missionary dry-humping provokes a near-orgasm in her, throwing her off her game, and Natalie seizes the opportunity to turn her over and apply a rear naked choke with body scissors until Eight grunts out "I give up!" in a strangled voice.

Releasing her grip, Natalie rolls her defeated rival out of the tank and onto the cold steel floor, then steps out after her and plants one foot confidently across the Eight's naked chest, staring up with tired but determined eyes at the crowd who now break into respectful applause. Fini.

...I need to go lay down now. :P
Lord Noon

Postby Rahzel on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:14 am

Here goes mine.

Mine will take place between Zoe and my new OC Sonja. Zoe wears a white Karate GI and Sonja wears a pink one.

It's the finals of a very competitive female only martial arts tournament and there is a large crowd gathered to see this fight take place. The last two women standing are Zoe and Sonja. The rules are simple, best out of 5 rounds, rounds are only decided by a knock out and the winner may do whatever she pleases to the loser upon a knock out.

The match goes 5 rounds with each being better than the last. The fights are very close and each girl wins 2 rounds before the final. Victory poses and foot on faces abound. The final round begins and each girl is not backing down. They are fighting like they've never fought before, they want to win.

Eventually the winner KO's the loser with a vicious axe kick to the face knocking her out. The winner then wakes the loser up with her foot and forces the loser to kiss her foot signifying her dominance and superiority over the loser. After the winner is satisfied she then KO's the loser one final time and poses over the loser with her foot on the loser's face as the crowd is going insane.

That would be something I would never forget to see that go down.
Rahzel

Postby mr gene on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Rahzel wrote:Here goes mine.

Mine will take place between Zoe and my new OC Sonja. Zoe wears a white Karate GI and Sonja wears a pink one.

It's the finals of a very competitive female only martial arts tournament and there is a large crowd gathered to see this fight take place. The last two women standing are Zoe and Sonja. The rules are simple, best out of 5 rounds, rounds are only decided by a knock out and the winner may do whatever she pleases to the loser upon a knock out.

The match goes 5 rounds with each being better than the last. The fights are very close and each girl wins 2 rounds before the final. Victory poses and foot on faces abound. The final round begins and each girl is not backing down. They are fighting like they've never fought before, they want to win.

Eventually the winner KO's the loser with a vicious axe kick to the face knocking her out. The winner then wakes the loser up with her foot and forces the loser to kiss her foot signifying her dominance and superiority over the loser. After the winner is satisfied she then KO's the loser one final time and poses over the loser with her foot on the loser's face as the crowd is going insane.

That would be something I would never forget to see that go down.

i'd have a simular match beteen mightymo and bustice
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby kennyr on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:23 pm

The ultimate fight fantasy for me has been ruined by a fight I witnessed as a small boy, most of you would love to see two evenly matched superwomen, muscular, pretty and probably donning some spandex costume.

I kind of envy that scenario because mine will always be defined by 'that' fight, when my friend's Mum confronted a vile, unpleasant witch of a neighbour, the contrast in size was so plain to see, the nasty neighbour being so much smaller than my friend's tall, full figured (attractive) Mum.

The attire was again contrasting, the dowdy neighbour in dark cardigan and long skirt, my friend's Mum in check cheesecloth shirt and denim mini skirt, complete with sheer black pantyhose.

The fight was short and brutal, none of this rolling around, legs wrapped, breasts falling out....no, this real life spat was far less appealing than that 'fantasy' image.

Oh and to everybody's amazement and surprise the fight was won by the vile neighbour, the shock of seeing the bigger, stronger and sexier Woman lose to her rival shocked everyone that witnessed it.
I don't know who was more surprised, the embarrassed tearful loser or her gloating victor.

That fight did however mold my taste in the cat-fight, combat fetish and sculptures my requests and desires when watching and viewing most conflicts between Women, regardless of the media, be it film, TV, pics or art.

Hope this explains my curious requests and posts.

Love the images and opinions on here though !
kennyr

Return to General Discussion: