do all fights on this fourm have to be to the death

Artworks, critiques, comments and suggestions.

Moderators: Mr.Grim, fightfan, TheNobody, mr gene

do all fights on this fourm have to be to the death

Postby aliencatfighter on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:26 am

i have been looking around this form alot and noticed pratically every fight/rp fight ends with the loser dead in some way shape or form. and i was wondering if i did a rp fight, does it have to be to the death?
aliencatfighter

Re: do all fights on this fourm have to be to the death

Postby Lord Noon on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:27 am

No, there's no rule about that. Or any other rules, mostly, except it's all women and at/above age of consent. Fights could end with the participants suddenly deciding to go to the movies if that's what was desired.

But you're right to notice there's an abundance of deathmatches happening right now, and have been for months. It's why I gave up on the RP section, honestly - not my cup of tea.
Lord Noon

Postby Jimi on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:57 am

Do what you want is the only rule, I'd say. Other than the two Lord Noon mentioned. The death fights seem to be favoured, but that doesn't mean others wouldn't be appreciated by the community. I participate in the death match RPs, because that's what's available, but there's no reason you can't start a thread and stipulate the type of match it is.

Also, I am more than willing to do non-death fights. So hit me up and we can organise some wholesome RPing for sure.
Jimi

Postby Lord Noon on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Seconded. I'm a little out of practice but willing to jump back in if you need another partner, aliencatfighter. :)
Lord Noon

Postby aliencatfighter on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:33 pm

Lord Noon wrote:Seconded. I'm a little out of practice but willing to jump back in if you need another partner, aliencatfighter. :)

thanks(and sorry in adavance i hit the r buttton thinking it ment reply) message me and ill think of rping
aliencatfighter

Postby aliencatfighter on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:33 pm

Jimi wrote:Do what you want is the only rule, I'd say. Other than the two Lord Noon mentioned. The death fights seem to be favoured, but that doesn't mean others wouldn't be appreciated by the community. I participate in the death match RPs, because that's what's available, but there's no reason you can't start a thread and stipulate the type of match it is.

Also, I am more than willing to do non-death fights. So hit me up and we can organise some wholesome RPing for sure.

send me a message if you want to do a rp and i let you know what types of fighting rps im into
aliencatfighter

Postby mr gene on Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:36 pm

offhand I would say no if fact one of my original characters MightyMo woders why the other fighter don't seem to value their lives
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby Mr.Grim on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Just going to poke my head up and stop lurking for the moment. What about one board for Death fights and one for everything else? Any thoughts or other solutions? I think all matches can be fun but to much of one thing can be a bit much.

I enjoy RPing many different styles of matches from catfight, violent (including death if in the mood), and as playful and naughty as the other and I desire. On most days I'd much rather thing of say Kate Upton over someones knee getting spanked and begging for mercy or something else far naughtier than getting her head chopped off.

So maybe two boards or a better idea to make it easy to figure out what kind of matches you are going to find an where?
:twisted:{{{{{{{{{{Master Grim}}}}}}}}}} :twisted:
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby Lord Noon on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:42 am

Mr.Grim wrote:Just going to poke my head up and stop lurking for the moment. What about one board for Death fights and one for everything else? Any thoughts or other solutions? I think all matches can be fun but to much of one thing can be a bit much.

^ Only just seeing this now, but I think it's a pretty good idea to have 2 separate subforums under the Challenge Board umbrella for murdery and non-murdery.
Lord Noon

Postby mr gene on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:36 pm

those are my sentiments on the matter as well
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby supremedude on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:29 pm

I think oys a good idea i mean i regulary don like the deth matches but looks like its the fave type of matches here
You can do the same as me and write no death match in the name of the post
supremedude

Postby mr gene on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:33 pm

supremedude wrote:I think oys a good idea i mean i regulary don like the deth matches but looks like its the fave type of matches here
You can do the same as me and write no death match in the name of the post

that sounds right
CATFIGHTS CAN'T MISS
mr gene

Postby Mr.Grim on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:42 am

Well guys I finally got off my ass and talked to Nichx and the boss has answered with Sub forum for the challenge room so now you can pick the forum for the style you are looking for!

So I apologize for it taking so long!!
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Postby maulmichelley on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:02 am

Sooo does that mean I can't post in the regular challenge room anymore? Will the death fights be moved into the category? Or do we need to start a new one? Not trying to step on anyone's toes by continuing to post in the regular challenge room...
maulmichelley

Postby Mr.Grim on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:07 am

I would say for now post where it feels appropriate and any matches you have started on the main challenge room page you can feel free to continue.

I am going to be working on moving the oldest posts first to the sub forums they belong in so if you have one you are currently working on that was started on the original board it shouldn't move on you any time soon. General conversation related to the challenge rooms would also make since to leave on the original main board so with that I'm more than certain it's ok to keep posting on that board. I won't have any issue with it.
Mr.Grim
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion: