The milking Dens

Make your arena

Moderator: meinteil

The milking Dens

Postby murasame on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:51 am

the Proudly murasame familly has a great renown in the medical and cience worlds but the most of all his fotune comes from several barely legal business one of them Its the milking den
Created by Mr.Murasame (Me ) the milking den its a pit hiden in a basement of a local club who belongs to murasame familly
here the ladys who dere enter here are exposed to a lot of risks like lose the capacity of generate maternal milk if their mammary glands are severely damaged or even the complete loss of the breast in the worst of cases all depends of the intensity of the battle.. but who its the arena ? ... well be patient
To start the milking den its called like that because its special for a milking matches ...
this special class of matches have this ways to win...

By milk dry
or by milk fill

Whats that ???

Ok let me tell you
when two girls enters on the milking den we stimulate they lactation process by injecting a biological-hormonal mix directly on the breast that produces an acceleration in the production of breast milk filling they breasts and makeing split a breastmilk jet whith the sofest punch. as you can imaginate The milk dry is when one of the girls have they both breast totally drys and cant split more milk when the referee looks that this is chekted by a medic who determinates if she can keep lacting or not if its nnot the fight its over

and the milk fill ... well this is the way to win..
in the corners there is some buckets alternately sheet with the face of the fighters of about 256 oz.
this victory is that a milking each other enough to fill even one of the two buckets who have the face of her enemy with the milk of her rivla .
Winning in this way allows the winner to force the loser to drink 256 oz In front of everyone e and after make her walk on all fours forcing her to make the characteristic sound of a cow.

About the arena
The arena its a basement well iluminated whit a a rustic ring with ropes unprotected that gives a impresion of lowlife or a farm
it have no cavanas just the cement floor , and some times it is filled whit mud or baby oil have 4 buckets alternedone in every corner and theres no grades to spectadors in a try to make the arena the most underground posible

but what hapend if theres a Ko ? .....
Well if theres a Ko we dont care if you knock out your enemy you can milk her and milker untill fill the bucket or dry her theres the only two ways to win
murasame

Re: The milking Dens

Postby murasame on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:01 am

sorry by my bad english
murasame

Postby Jimi on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Awesome idea! Hopefully I can get involved in this arena soon. I love your work, Murasame!
Jimi

Postby murasame on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:00 am

Thanks jimm feel free to use it on histories chalenges or everithing you want ;D
murasame

Postby supremedude on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:22 am

Ilove the idea
supremedude

Return to Make your arena