Archived fights

A role playing arena with permanent death, no celebrities or established characters.

Moderator: meinteil

Archived fights

Postby meinteil on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Fights from the past, preserved for the viewing of all.
Sweet lovely death I am waiting for your breath.
meinteil

Re: Archived fights

Postby meinteil on Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Akiki Vs. Camila

Meinteil:
It was a hot day in the arena and the first fight was about to begin, Akiko walks out with her dual Daggers, looks at Camila and says "My first kill, I'm glad it's going to be You".

Hackermike8:
Camila stands in the arena holding her spear. "The last thing your going to see is this spear going through your eye, bitch!" Camila says and thrusts her spear at Akiko.

MeinTeil:
Akiko quickly blocks the spear with one of her daggers and quickly swings the other at Camila's Stomack while saying "the last thing You're going to see is my face".

Hackermike8:
Akiko's dagger grazes Camilas stomach leaving a small slash. "Ahh!" Camila shouts and takes a step back. "Fuck your face!" She says and sends a kick to Akiko's face.

Meinteil:
The Kick lands and Akiko stumbles back a few steps but quickly revovers and says "catch bitch" and suddenly thros one of the daggers at Camila.

Hackermike8:
The dagger jams into Camilas left arm causing her to scream out in pain. "Eat this bitch!" She shouts and throws her spear at Akiko with her right arm.

Meinteil:
The spear lands in Akiko's thigh, causing her to fall onto one knee and scream in pain.

Hackermike8:
"like that bitch?" Camila says and approaches her rival, while holding her injured arm and sends another kick to her face.

Meinteil:
Akiko is knocked on her back from the kick but while down uses her good leg to kick out one of Camila's knee's.

Hackermike8:
"Ahh!" Camila shouts and her knee is slightly bent backwards and sends her falling to the ground on her stomach. Camila used her good arm to prop herself up and get to her knees

Meinteil:
Akiko leans farward, grabs Camila by the hair and says "Good night, bitch" as she starts slowly placing her dager up to Camila's neck.

Hackermike:
"Ahh!" Camila shouts and uses her good hand to grab Akiko's wrist and try to force her hand back

Meinteil:
Akiko gunts as she tries to push the dagger up to Camila's throat and says "just die you fucking bitch" as sweat runs down her body.

Hackermike8:
"Ahhhh!" Camila starts shouting as Akiko's knife begins to slightly slice across her throat.

Meinteil:
Suddenly Akiko uses all of her Strength and cuts Camila's throat, the sexy latina rolls onto her back as she grasps at her bleeding throat. Akiko then straddles Camila and starts cutting at her neck until she finally severes Camila's head from her body. Then as the crowd cheers Akiko holds up Camila's severed head. She then brings the head back to her master as a trophy and Camila's body is Burried.

Akiko Wins
meinteil

Postby meinteil on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:04 am

Akiko Vs. Trish

Meinteil:
Akiko walks into the center of the arena, and as the intense sun shines she looks at Trish and says "Ready to die like Camila bitch?"

Codyguana:
Trish arrogantly looks Akiko up and down and says, "Psshh, that slut was weak. I'm going run this sword through you and crush your head with my massive tits!" Then she jumped forward, swinging her sword at Akiko's stomach.

Meinteil:
Akiko quickly dodges and only her Kimono recieves a small cut, Akiko then swings one of her daggers at Trish's face.

Codyguana:
Trish leans back away from the attack, just barely avoiding it. Her large breasts make it harder for her to move fast, and she feels the first twinge of nervousness at how fast Akiko attacked. Leaning back up, she aims a kick at her stomach, hoping to push her back.

Meinteil:
The kick forces Akiko back a couple steps but she suddenly jumps in the air and sends a kick aimed at Trish's face.

Codyguana:
Unable to block in time, the kick snaps her head back and Trish stumbles wildly, her breasts bouncing up and down. When she stops stumbling, she feels slightly dizzy and tries to shake her head, her sword down at her side.

Meinteil:
Sudenly Akiko charges in at full speed and tries to slash the inside of Trish's thigh.

Codyguana:
Trish dizzily brings her sword up just in time, but her weak grip causes the sword to go spinning out of her hand and she stumbles back even further, weaponless. "Fuck!" She screams.

Meinteil:
Suddenly Akiko throws both of her daggers at Trish's Knees, one for each knee.

Codyguana:
"UUhhhhhHHH!!!!" Screams Trish, as each dagger embeds in her legs, and she falls to her knees, screaming and moaning, starting to go cross-eyed. "Fuck you, bitch!"

Meinteil:
Akiko grabs Trish's Katana and says "You are not worthy of a blade like this, but yet it will be burried with you" as she walks up to the left side of her opponent "any final words?" says Akiko as she raiser the sword above her head.

Codyguana:
"S...stupid whore!" Trish moans, still swaying back and forth, breasts wobbling.

Meinteil:
Akiko smirks and says "another head for my master" and swing the sword downward, cleanly severing Trish's head. Akiko flings the blood off the katana and lays it on the ground before taking back her knives. Akiko then grabs Trish's severed head by her long blond hair and holds it up as the crowd cheers her name.

Akiko Wins
meinteil

Postby meinteil on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:43 am

Akiko Vs. Asley

Meintei:
Akiko walks into the arena with her daggers already in her hand, she looks at Ashley and says "Ready to die?".

Hackermike8:
Ashley walks into the arena, swinging her hand axe. "I'm going to butcher your ass!" She says.

Meinteil:
Using her speed Aiko propells her petite body towards Ashley and swing both of her daggers at the blonde's stomach.

Hackermike8:
Ashley is surprised by Akiko's speed and desperately jumps back, but the daggers still make a slight cut across her stomach. "Ahh!" Ashley shouts and responds by swinging her axe at Akiko's head
Hackermike8

Meinteil:
Akiko just barley manages to dodge the attack but recieves a small cut on her right cheek, she steps back and says "You're strong, but far to slow to keep up with me" and suddenly throws one of her daggers at Ashley.

Hackermike8
The dagger hits Ashley in her shoulder, making her scream in pain. "Fucking bitch!" She shouts and uses her good hand to throw the axe at Akkiko.

Meinteil
Akiko wasn't expecting the throw and is unable to dodge as the axe sinks into her shoulder and she screams in pain as blood starts running down her kimono.

Hackermike8:
Ashley,holding her shoulder, approached her opponent and sent a kick to her stomach
User avatar.

Meinteil:
Akiko just barley dodges the kick and tries to kick Ashley in the head.

Hackermike:
Akiko's kick hits Ashley in her forehead, sending her falling to her ass. "Ah!" Ashley grunted

Meinteil:
Akiko screams in pain as she grabs the hand of Ashley's axe and pulls it out of her shoulder, Akiko takes a couple steps back and throws the axe at Ashley.

Hackermike8:
The axe flys at at Ashley and hits her directly in the chest, sending her on her back with her arms and legs spread. Ashley coughs up blood

Meinteil:
Akiko slowly walks up to Ashley and stands so that Ashley can see her panties and says "Do you have any final words?" as she prepares to kill the blonde.

Hackermike8:
Ashley can only look up at Akiko and cough up blood, trying to speak but can't

Meinteil:
Akiko smirks and says "I though not" and slowly places her foot on Ashley's throat and sadisticly aplies pressure, cutting off Ashley's air.

Hackermike8:
Ashley begins to struggle but all she can do is barely move her arms and legs due to blood loss

Meinteil:
Akiko looks ashley in the eyes as her body goes limp, Akiko smirks and slowly Kneels down next to the body and says "you put up a good fight, but you were far too slowly". Akiko uses her dagger to remove Ashley's head, she grabs it by the hair and slowly lifts it up and says "and now you're just another head for my master" and kisses the severed head on it's lifeless lips as the crowdr cheers her name.

Akiko Wins
meinteil

Postby meinteil on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:04 am

Hatsumi Vs. Heidi - Gun Girls

Meinteil:
Hatsumi walks into the arena, and before Heidi can catch a glimps of her Hatsumi quickly hides behind cover.

Codyguana:
Heidi struts into the arena with her uzi held up next to her head, as she surveys the area ahead of her. She thinks she sees movement for a moment, but suddenly, it's gone. She starts to make her way past a few cover spots ahead, looking for her opponent.

Meinteil:
Now behind Different cover then before Hatsumi quickly pops up and fire's a shot at Heidi before ducking back down.

Codyguana:
The round pings off the cover next to Heidi and she looks up in shock, not expecting an attack so soon. She quickly dives behind the next cover, and yells, "Show yourself, bitch!"

Meinteil:
Hatsumi smiles and says "Only a idiot gives away her position" as she sneaks to cover that is closer to Heidi.

Codyguana:
"Like you just did?!?!" Shouts Heidi excitedly, jumping up with her uzi raised and spraying it horizontally in front of her.

Meinteil:
"SHIT!!" yells Hatsumi as rounds start slamming into her cover, She quickly throws down a smoke bomb, making her disapear in the smoke.

Codyguana:
Heidi continues to spray her uzi into the smoke, but hits nothing. The gun clicks and she realizes she has to reload, so she starts to insert a new mag and moves forward, finding herself at the bridge already.

Meinteil:
Suddenly Hatsumi appears behind Heidi and kicks out the back of her knee as she aims her pistol at the Brunette's head and says "Always watch your back."

Codyguana:
Heidi sinks to her knees from the kick, and her eyes go wide in terror as her uzi flies out of her hand and skids across the bridge, stopping at the edge. "What the fuck! NO!" She yells in disbelief.

Meinteil:
Hatsumi grabs Heidi by the hair and whispers in her ear "Any final words?" before kissing her on the cheek.

Codyguana:
Let go of me!" Heidi squeals, struggling against the woman, sweaty inside her tight suit.

Meinteil:
"Goodnight" Says Hatsumi as she suddenly pulls the trigger of her pistol, shooting Heidi in the head. Blood and brain matter splatters from Heidi's head head and on to the bridge as her body falls to the ground. Hatsumi smirks and shoots Heidi in the head three more times before throwing her body over the bridge and onto the spikes below, impaling her.

Hatsumi Wins.
meinteil

Return to The Galdiatrix Arena